Manager, Solution Sales
Posted on: September 13, 2019
Panasonic - Manager, Solution Sales
Every moment of every day, people all over the world turn to
Panasonic to make their lives simpler, more enjoyable, more
productive and more secure. Since our founding almost a century
ago, we've been committed to improving peoples' lives and making
the world a better place-one customer, one business, one innovative
leap at a time. Come join our journey.
Click here to learn more about how Panasonic is creating a better
life, a better world.
Watch this video to see how our employees are shaping the
technologies that move us.
What You'll Get to Do:
Direct Management of Senior Solutions Field Sales Team:
- Develop and implement key solutions sales metrics (quote
conversion, PO conversion, activity logs)
- Responsible for reporting sales metrics to the business group
and upper management
- Manage sales lead distribution amongst sales team
- Manage Sales Team activity and Target Customer Accounts in
concert with IIoTS business & market planning. This may include
account qualification and management of time/resources of the sales
team amongst potential target customers.
- Support the development of Green-Sheet/Blue-Sheet Account Plans
(e.g. Miller Heiman) with each direct field sales team member
(standard solution selling process).
Support Lead Generation Activities:
- Working closely with Marketing, implement various lead
generation programs - direct marketing, web site initiatives,
webinars, shows, industry talks
- Distribute leads from marketing programs to sales and support
tracking to quote/loss.
- Support commission payment calculations with IIoTS finance
- Coordinate & Support Sales & Marketing Events: Key trade shows,
Product Launches, etc.
- Build and Manage a Channel Partner/VAR Program for both
Material Flow Solutions and Active Hardware Product Lines
- Coordinate and Implement Sales Training on product line,
solution selling techniques, market and competitive information,
and other relevant topics.
- Support Marketing in the specification and dissemination of
sales tools including brochures, demos, presentations, etc.
- Budget, employees direct and indirect and other resources
- Initially manage 4 - 5 senior solutions field sales
implementing direct sales to large enterprise customers of large
and complex hardware/software Material Flow solutions
- The role will grow rapidly with sales success to include
additional inside sales (handling inbound customer inquiries),
channel / partner managers, and additional solutions field sales
- Management of personnel across the world is required - in
particular throughout North America and Europe, with additions in
Asia / India in the future.
- Revenue responsibility grows from $5M in 2019 (transition year)
to $100M based on Japanese management expectations.
What You'll Bring:
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree with MBA desirable.
- A senior person who will be able to recruit, grow, and manage a
much larger team is required. Team sizes of 20 or more within 5
years is possible based on successfully achieved business
- Field sales management experience in solutions / enterprise
- Strong leadership skills, especially with senior solution sales
members (each with 15 - 20-years+ experience)
- Manufacturing experience is desirable but not mandatory.
What We Offer:
Family like environment with an entrepreneurial spirit
Collaborative culture that thrives on innovation and new ideas
Rewards and recognition for great achievements
Growth opportunities for career development
Flexible work arrangements to help balance life and work
Competitive benefits and compensation package
Panasonic is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action
employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender
identity, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability
status, protected veteran status, and any other characteristic
protected by law or company policy. All qualified individuals are
required to perform the essential functions of the job with or
without reasonable accommodation. Pre-employment drug testing is
required for safety sensitive positions or as may otherwise be
required by contract or law. Due to the high volume of responses,
we will only be able to respond to candidates of interest. All
candidates must have valid authorization to work in the U.S. Thank
you for your interest in Panasonic Corporation of North
Keywords: Panasonic, Rochester , Manager, Solution Sales, Sales , Rochester, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!