Sales Associates - Talbots
Company: The Talbots Inc.
Posted on: October 12, 2018
Talbots is excited to announce a new Talbots store opening in Henrietta, NY! At Talbots, we put our internal and external customers first. If you re looking for a retail opportunity with a company that cares, Talbots could be the place for you.
Talbots is looking for dedicated and experienced retail professionals to join our new team. If you have retail experience and are looking to further your career, please apply today!
At Talbots, we help our customers look and feel their best. The Talbots Sales Associate (SA) is responsible for creating and fostering a culture of hospitality through exceptional customer experiences. SAs are responsible for engaging with both new & existing customers to sell in a way that is relevant, timely and meaningful for her.
* Possesses a customer-centric mentality and understands the importance and contribution exceptional service plays in growing store sales.
* Driven to create, build and cultivate relationships.
* Possesses a strong ambition and passion for achieving goals, both as an individual and as a member of the store team and thrives working in a team environment.
* Passionate about selling and seeks organized and thoughtful ways to maximize all traffic that enters the store.
* Demonstrates excellent verbal communication skills and a high level of integrity.
* Has strong organizational skills and the ability to multi-task in a fast paced, ever-changing environment.
* Professional, assertive and friendly with the ability to make decisions independently.
* Strong sales experience preferred with demonstrated ability to meet or exceed performance standards.
* Ability to work at least (20) hours per week.
* An essential function of the job is the ability to work a flexible schedule including nights, weekends, and holidays.
* An essential function of the job is the ability to move about in a store including standing, walking, kneeling, stooping, climbing ladders, using stairs, carrying, bending, stretching, twisting, or reaching out with the body, arms, or legs, pulling and lifting objects up to 40 pounds. Sometimes these movements are made quickly and repeatedly.
* An essential function of the job is the ability to navigate computer/handheld systems with intermediate computer and keyboarding skills.
* Able to work cooperatively in a diverse work environment.
* High school degree required.
We look forward to hearing from you! Associated topics: b2c, door to door, electronic commerce, residential, residential customer, residential sales, retail, retailer
Keywords: The Talbots Inc., Rochester , Sales Associates - Talbots, Sales , Rochester, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!