Inside Sales Rep
Posted on: November 19, 2023
Custom fabrication organization is seeking an exceptional Inside
Sales rep to join their team!This Jobot Job is hosted by: Jeff
MatheosAre you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply" button
and sending us your resume.Salary: $65,000 - $85,000 per yearA bit
about us:We are seeking an enthusiastic and driven Permanent Inside
Sales Representative to join our thriving manufacturing company.
This role is a unique opportunity to become a pivotal part of our
dynamic sales team. The ideal candidate will have a proven track
record in B2B inside sales, with a special focus on cold calling,
prospecting, and meeting sales quotas. With a minimum of 2 years
experience, this individual will play a key role in driving our
business forward by developing strong customer relationships and
generating new sales opportunities.Why join us?Competitive Pay
65-85k + bonus/comission based on experienceGreat company
cultureStabilityGrowth opportunitiesComprehensive benefits
- Implement effective sales strategies to consistently meet or
exceed sales quotas.
- Conduct cold calls and prospecting activities to identify
potential new clients and business opportunities.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with customers by
providing exceptional customer service.
- Understand and communicate the technical aspects of our
products to meet customer needs.
- Collaborate with the sales team to develop and implement sales
plans and strategies.
- Utilize CRM systems to track sales activities, customer
interactions, and forecast future sales.
- Participate in sales meetings, product training sessions, and
industry trade shows.
- Provide feedback to the management team on market trends,
competition, product performance, and customer
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in B2B inside sales,
preferably in the manufacturing industry.
- Proven success in cold calling, prospecting, and meeting or
exceeding sales quotas.
- Proficient in using CRM systems and other sales tools.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the
ability to build strong relationships with customers.
- Strong knowledge of manufacturing processes and products.
- Self-motivated, goal-oriented, and able to work
- Ability to handle multiple tasks, prioritize effectively, and
- Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to overcome
objections and challenges in the sales process.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, or related field is
preferred but not required. If you are a passionate sales
professional with a drive to succeed, we would love to hear from
you. Join our team and help us continue to grow as a leader in the
manufacturing industry.Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now
by clicking the "Apply" button.
Keywords: Jobot, Rochester , Inside Sales Rep, Sales , Rochester, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!