Full-Time Sales Lead
Company: Express, Inc.
Posted on: August 6, 2022
This is a unique and exciting time to join Express. Since
launching our EXPRESSway Forward strategy in 2020, we have been
steadily advancing a transformation from being known as a store in
the mall to a brand with a purpose, powered by a styling community.
We believe that clothes can serve a higher purpose to make people
look the way they want to look and feel the way they want to feel,
and our Express brand purpose - We Create Confidence & Inspire
Self-Expression - speaks to the role our brand can play in their
lives. Today, we are reimagining our retail and outlet stores with
a spirit of hospitality so everyone who walks through our doors has
a positive experience and leaves wanting to be a part of Generation
Express. We call our stores 'Style Studios' and our sales associate
teams 'Style Squads' - and they are the most important part of our
transformation. Our culture is defined by three values - Express
Yourself, Express Together, Express Success - and we invite you to
join us and help build, activate and amplify the Express styling
community. The Sales Leader drives operations on the sales floor
and in the stockroom, while assisting in training associates and
delivering a great in-store shopping experiences for customers.
Talent - Assist in developing and motivating associates to maximize
- Provide in the moment coaching/training to store associates to
ensure efficient and effective floor operations, customer service,
coverage, stockroom management and execution of standards.
- Partner with Store Management to provide feedback on associate
- Assist in training associates on store operations, product,
policy, and procedures. Execution - Execute action plans that
- Execute all aspects of daily store operations.
- Ensure appropriate associate coverage to create a great
- Oversee and authorize the checkout experience.
- Assist with merchandise flow, such as shipment, replenishment,
omni-channel operations, in the store.
- Monitor and analyzes the customer service provided by team
- Build an effective schedule with the right associate in the
right place at the right time. Experience - Promote and support an
environment focused on delivering great in-store customer
- Effectively resolves customer service issues to a positive
- Lead and models our customer experience model.
- Display expert knowledge of product, company policies,
promotions, loyalty programs.
- Provide leadership and assistance with product launches, window
changes, visual presentation standards, signage placement, etc.
Other essential functions may occur as directed by your supervisor
- Education: High School or Equivalent
- Years of Experience: 1
- At least 1 year of relevant experience
- Meets defined availability criteria, including nights, weekends
and non-business hours
- Proficient in use of technology (iPad, registers)
- Meets physical requirementsPreferred Qualifications (skills and
- Ability to effectively communicate with customers, peers and
- Demonstrated sales accountability
- Demonstrated collaborative skills and ability to work well with
- Ability to multitask and handle multiple customers and/or
processes at once.Closing As an equal opportunity employer, Express
does not discriminate in hiring or terms and conditions of
employment on the basis of any federal, state, or locally protected
class. Express only hires individuals authorized for employment in
the United States.
Notification to Agencies:Please note that Express does not accept
unsolicited resumes or calls from third-party recruiters or
employment agencies.In the absence of a signed Master Service
Agreement and approval from HR to submit resumes for a specific
requisition,Express will not consider or approve payment to any
third-parties for hires made. Sorry the Share function is not
working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try
Keywords: Express, Inc., Rochester , Full-Time Sales Lead, Sales , Rochester, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!