Customer Service Representative (Full time Job / Great Benefits)
Company: Perfect Placement Group, LLC
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Customer Service Representative (CSR)
Location: Rochester, NY
Summary: The Customer Service Representative (CSR) is responsible
for working with customers face to face and helping with product
To perform this job successfully, the individual must be able to
complete the following essential duties and
- Effective and efficient handling of customer transactions.
- Accurately record and maintain customer contact information and
- Build and maintain company customer relationships.
- Answer inbound sales calls and make outbound sales calls.
- Consistent following up on promises and commitments in a timely
manner with customers.
- Track stock levels to ensure customer orders are handled
- Assist customers in determining order requirements or
- Appropriately identify and escalate customer issues.
- Quote prices and credit terms, and prepare sales orders for
- Complete sales transactions and processing of payments.
- Schedule trucking and delivery of material to customer, based
on delivery schedule.
- Create shipping order and packing list.
- Troubleshoot customer issues during delivery process.
- Partner with Sales Representative to keep account transactions
and literature up to date.
- Practice Customer focus, collaboration, and communication with
- Retain up to date knowledge of company products
- Perform additional duties as required and or requested.
Additionally the candidate must meet the following Education and
- High School Education Required. Some college work completed
- Minimum 2 years' customer service experience
- Clear communication with the ability to use positive
- Proven ability to handle multiple tasks at once
- Goal oriented focus
- Good mathematical skills; ability to do calculations
- Demonstrated experience with the use of PCs, along with the
ability to navigate in a multi-window based environment.
- Intermediate skills in MS Outlook, Word and Excel
- Bilingual (Spanish) preferred
This role has the following physical demands:
- The physical demands described here are representative of those
that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the
essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be
made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is
regularly required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects,
tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear.
The employee frequently is required to sit. The employee is
occasionally required to stand and walk.
- The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25
pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include
Compensation: This is a non-exempt, hourly role. Annual pay for new
hires generally ranges between $34,280 and $38,440 or more,
depending on experience, overtime hours worked and bonuses.
Starting pay may be higher based on experience.
Benefits: Company offers a comprehensive benefits package that
- Referral, Holiday, and Annual Bonuses
- Annual pay increases
- Paid Time Off
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Company-paid Short Term and Long Term disability;
- Company-paid Life Insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Traditional and Roth 401(k) plans with company matching
- Charitable donation matching programs
- Free, company-sponsored 1-on-1 tutoring for children/dependents
of employees in grades k-12, including free tutoring for SAT and
Over the years, MSI has been the recipient of many prestigious
Top 5 fastest growing companies - OC Business Journal
Supplier Diversity Award - Home Depot
#1 Flooring Distributor multiple years in a row - Floor Covering
Top Workplaces Award winner multiple times - Top Workplaces
MSI Founder named the Entrepreneur of the Year - Ernst and
Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: Perfect Placement Group, LLC, Rochester , Customer Service Representative (Full time Job / Great Benefits), Sales , Rochester, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!