Sales Development Representative (SDR)
Company: Pclaw - Time Matters
Posted on: January 13, 2022
Do you have a desire to grow your career within a
high-performing culture and high-growth company? If youre someone
who is highly motivated, you enjoy hands-on work, youre well
organized, creative and efficient, with a high attention to
detailwe want to hear from you!
At PCLaw - Time Matters, we focus on only one thing helping law
firms around the world run the business of law more efficiently.
With best-in-class on premise practice management software, we are
innovating the way law firms track client data and manage billing,
legal accounting, and trust accounting.
We are looking to grow our team with members who will help
contribute to our companys core values. We really care about the
work we do and the people we work with. We foster diversity,
inclusiveness, talent and respect. We strive for excellence in
everything we do. And we never ever give up!
Our company provides a challenging and rewarding work environment
and we are always working to form the best team, with emphasis on
lifelong learning and development.
We hope youll join us on our journey to improve the business of
Sales Development Representative (SDR) - Rochester, NY
What makes you successful in this role?
As a Sales Development Resource (SDR), you will have a dedicated
growth path and training to be a great technical sales
professional. As a member of the Sales Development Team you will
help drive PCLaw Time Matters pipeline growth by teaming with the
sales teams to uncover, qualify and nurture new opportunities. This
role is focused on outbound prospecting to target accounts to
secure initial qualified meetings for your counterparts on the
Your responsibilities will include:
- Perform a high volume of outbound calls to prospective law
- Generate qualified leads and schedule meetings for our Client
- Achieve weekly & monthly Key Performance Indicators.
- Exceed team goals to drive success.
- Show up hungry every day, and never shy away from a passionate
What would we like for you to have?
- Familiarity with MS Office including Excel and Outlook
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time
- Impeccable presentation skills
- Self-discipline, High Emotional Intelligence, Velocity &
- Relentlessly Competitive
- Creatively setting up first-meetings
- A specialist with exposure to the Professional Services sector
(financial, medical etc.)
- Thriving under pressure and being rock steady in your
- A specialist with exposure to Legal and/or Accounting
To ensure the health and safety of our staff, all future hires of
PCLaw - Time Matters must be willing and able to provide proof of
COVID-19 vaccination upon their hire date. Reasonable accommodation
will be considered for those meeting the conditions of a qualified
As a PCLaw - Time Matters team member, youll become part of a
quirky, fun-loving, relaxed environment. We play as hard as we
work, while enjoying a competitive salary, medical, dental, and
vision benefits, employee assistance programs, 401K, tuition
reimbursement, and much more. Not to mention additional perks like
company-paid team events, pre-stocked refrigerators and snacks, and
a great break-out game room! Come be a part of our team!
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,
age, citizenship, color, religion, sex, marital status, national
origin, disability status, gender identity or expression, protected
veteran status, height, weight, or any other characteristic
protected by law.
PCLaw - Time Matters recognizes institutions of higher education
accredited by the Council for Higher Education Accreditation or
- Compensation package for this role will be between $30,000 USD
- $37,000.00 USD (depends on experience).
- Third party submittals will not be considered for this
Keywords: Pclaw - Time Matters, Rochester , Sales Development Representative (SDR), Sales , Rochester, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!