Posted on: April 10, 2021
Seeking a Recruiter for our internal team. Please apply with an
updated resume. Job Details:
- Develop recruiting strategies designed to identify qualified
candidates through various recruiting tools.
- Evaluate candidates' strengths compared with clients'
requirements by, for example, evaluating, screening, and
interviewing the candidate.
- Negotiate wage rates and other terms and conditions of
employment with candidates, and gain commitment from candidates for
current and future job requirements.
- Manage contract employees while on assignment. Assess and
investigate contractor related problems, and administer performance
counseling, coaching, and disciplinary measures when
- Work with Account Managers to identify top accounts, target
skill sets, key market segments, and to assess clients' staffing
- Communicate effectively with others in order to create a
productive and diverse environment.
- Communicate with peers by sharing recruiting "best practices"
and providing accurate, thorough documentation on contract
employees in applicant tracking systems or other documentation
- Maintain relationships with industry contacts to provide
customer service, gain industry knowledge, and get referrals and
- Bachelors Degree
- Be available to work before/after typical office hours as work
- Possess strong written and oral English communication
- Be familiar with Microsoft Word and MS Outlook (or similar
- Have work experience in a service-oriented business.
- Have a desire to learn and advance in a fast paced sales
environment, and be capable of regularly using good judgment and
discretion to accomplish goals and work requirements. About
Aerotek:We know that a company's success starts with its employees.
We also know that an individual's success starts with the right
career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader,
Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for
our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since
1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and
staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices,
Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract
employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis
Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at
Aerotek.com.The company is an equal opportunity employer and will
consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color,
religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual
orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any
characteristic protected by law.
Keywords: Aerotek, Rochester , Recruiter/Sales, Sales , Rochester, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!