Specialist, Electrical Engineering
Company: L3Harris Technologies
Posted on: August 15, 2019
Job Title - Specialist, Electrical Engineering Job Location -
Rochester, NY Job Code - CS20191705-31351 Harris Corporation is a
leading technology innovator, solving customers' toughest
mission-critical challenges by providing solutions that connect,
inform and protect. Harris supports government and commercial
customers in more than 100 countries and has approximately $6
billion in annual revenue. The company is organized into three
business segments: Communication Systems, Space and Intelligence
Systems and Electronic Systems. Learn more at Job Description: *
Responsible for implementing and maintaining Test Framework
software to support the testing of radio products.
* Develop and document application requirements based on user
requests and input.
* Conceptualize and design software solutions that satisfy
* Implement software bug fixes and new features.
* Contribute in team participation of planning, estimating, and
prioritizing tasks, and the release schedule.
* Perform peer code reviews.
* Test and validate software updates via unit, system, and user
acceptance testing. Qualifications: * BS degree in Electrical,
Computer, Software Engineering field required
* 4+ years test or software engineering experience Preferred
Additional Skills: * Experience working in an Agile Scrum
* Microsoft Visual Studio and /or .NET experience.
* Experience in C#, , Object oriented software design.
* Experience with SQL or other database design.
* Experience in digital, analog, and RF circuitry
* Measurement of key performance parameters using analyzers,
generators, oscilloscopes, and meters
* Understanding of software defined radio products and
* Must be a self-starter, and able to work successfully with
* NI LabVIEW/TestStand development experience (CLAD or CLD
certification) Please be aware that many of our positions require a
security clearance, or the ability to obtain one. Security
clearances may only be granted to U.S. citizens. In addition,
applicants who accept a conditional offer of employment may be
subject to government security investigation(s) and must meet
eligibility requirements for access to classified information. By
submitting your r--sum-- for this position, you understand and
agree that Harris Corporation may share your r--sum--, as well as
any other related personal information or documentation you
provide, with its subsidiaries and affiliated companies for the
purpose of considering you for other available positions. Harris is
an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We consider
applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, national
origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, gender
expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status,
disability, genetic information, citizenship status, or membership
in any other group protected by federal, state or local law.
Candidates will support Environment, Health and Safety by
fulfilling the Harris EHS Policy, complying with Harris EHS
programs and applicable regulations, and striving for continual EHS
Keywords: L3Harris Technologies, Rochester , Specialist, Electrical Engineering, Professions , Rochester, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!