Programmer Analyst / Developer
Posted on: May 18, 2019
Company DescriptionAt Integron, we're committed to helping
companies around the world deploy world-class Internet of Things
(IoT) solutions. For more than 30 years, we've helped shape some of
the most transformational connected solutions, particularly in the
healthcare and life sciences industries. To date, we have deployed
well over one million solutions around the world.We are at an
exciting point as a company as we rapidly grow to meet the demand
of companies looking to deploy innovative IoT solutions, and we
need brilliant minds that are capable of solving intricate
problems.If you are looking to use your skills as part of a dynamic
team in a growing market, we want to to talk to you.Job
DescriptionWe are seeking a self-motivated, full-stack programmer
to create successful web based user experiences and interfaces;
develop SOAP and REST based web services; develop systems
prototypes; develop SQL stored procedures and views; develop client
forms and tools. Work in a small development team and with key
stakeholders to deliver enterprise class systems to our
- Develop and code front-end UI's.
- Develop and code API calls.
- Develop and code .NET web services.
- Develop and code SQL stored procedures and views.
- Develop prototype / proof of concept systems.
- Develop internal business tools and front end apps.
- Document coded workflows and methodologies.
- Perform all other position related duties as assigned or
- Bachelor's Degree in computer science, information systems, or
a related area of expertise.
- 5+ years of programming experience.
- Experience developing web pages in ASP.NET/VB.NET/C#.
- Experience developing web services in VB.NET/C#.
- Experience developing API interfaces and services.
- Experience with Visual Studio (2013+) and Team Foundation
- Experience coding Microsoft SQL stored procedures and
- Experience with the following technologies is desirable: XML,
ASP.NET, .NET framework, T-SQL, JQuery, AJAX, JSON, C#,
- Experience with Telerik, JQWidgets, AngularJS, and other UI
tool platforms a plus.
- Experience developing web services in other technologies
(JavaBeans, ...) a plus.
- UX (User Experience) or HCI (Human Computer Interaction)
experience a plus.
- Mobile device UI development experience a plus.
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics / Great Plains a plus.
- Familiarity with workflow design and documentation.
- Familiarity operating within an SDLC environment.
- Proficient technical documentation skills.Soft Skills:
- Competent interpersonal oral and written communication
- Comfortable meeting high service level expectations.
- Comfortable presenting ideas and concepts in front of small
- Comfortable working in small, cross-functional teams.
- Possess self-motivated work habits.
- Able to independently research and provide solutions for
business and functional requirements.
- Comfortable working with both external and internal key stake
- Able to work to a deadline and identify potential
roadblocks.Additional InformationAll your information will be kept
confidential according to EEO guidelines.Integron will require a
drug test and background check for eligible candidates in
accordance with applicable local, state, and federal laws.
Keywords: Integron, Rochester , Programmer Analyst / Developer, Professions , Rochester, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!