Industrial Electrician Co-op Intern
Company: Eastman Kodak Company
Posted on: April 16, 2019
Kodak is Hiring!
We are looking for an Industrial Electrician Intern/Co-op to
support our Brand, Film and Imaging Division in Rochester, NY.
As an Industrial Electrician Intern/Co-op you be mentored by
experienced senior electrical and instrumentation techs in support
of chemical processing equipment and machinery.
* Maintenance of motors, breakers, starters, variable speed drives,
process controls devices, heat tracing, lighting, etc.
* Exposure to process controls and instrumentation maintenance
including troubleshooting, installation, debug, commissioning of
instrumentation and valves
* Troubleshoot and repair equipment
* Preventive maintenance program implementation
* Installation of conduit, wiring, switches, relays, lighting,
circuit breakers using power tools and hand tools
* Calibrations using test equipment
* Mon. Fri., 8-hour days (40 hours/week)
* Education/training in electrical and/or process controls
* Desire to learn trade while working with experts
* Some understanding of electrical codes and requirements
* Strong work ethic
* Proficient in Math functions, fractions, decimals, etc.
* Safety as priority in all work
* Good communication skills
* Good team player
Minimum Education Level and experience
* High school diploma plus continued education as an electrician or
* Must be a student currently enrolled in an accredited program
EOE Policy Statement
Kodak is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
Applicants are free to apply without regard to race, color,
religion, sex/gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital
status, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status,
national origin, age, disability or veteran status or any other
Federal or State legally protected classes.
Keywords: Eastman Kodak Company, Rochester , Industrial Electrician Co-op Intern, Professions , Rochester, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!