Company: Eastman Kodak Company
Posted on: January 15, 2019
Kodak is Hiring!
We are looking for anIndustrial Electrician to support our Consumer and Film Division in Rochester, NY.
Kodak offers a unique opportunity to contribute to the revitalization of an iconic global company. We combine the strength of a brand that is recognized and beloved around the world with the excitement and entrepreneurial spirit of a start-up. We are stable, profitable, optimistic about the future and looking for professionals with energy, ideas and ambition to help us take next steps in completing our transformation. We re building a culture which values creativity in all its forms, having a global perspective, a focus on sustainability, and the kind of trust that enables us to succeed by taking calculated risks. Kodak has a rich heritage of leadership and innovation, but is also, in many ways, still inventing itself. At this stage of our comeback, Kodak is truly a place where you can make a difference.
As anIndustrial Electricianyou will:
* Provide electrical support for chemical processing equipment, machinery, and facilities
* Maintenance of motors, breakers, starters, variable speed drives, process controls devices, heat tracing, lighting, etc.
* Work includes equipment repairs, maintenance, and equipment upgrades
* Candidate expected to become electrical systems and equipment expert in area of responsibility
* High level of expertise needed to effectively troubleshoot and repair equipment
* Implement established preventive maintenance program
* Installation of conduit, wiring, switches, relays, lighting, circuit breakers using power tools and hand tools
* Calibrations using test equipment
* Process controls experience a plus, including pneumatic controls
* Initial assignment is Mon. Fri., 8-hour days (40 hours/week)
* Strong electrical training and/or demonstrated skills/experience
* Experience with explosion proof and intrinsically safe electrical systems up to 480V
* Understanding of electrical codes for hazardous environments (flammable liquids)
* Experience with process controls including pneumatic instrumentation
* Must demonstrate effective analytical troubleshooting skills
* Able to read electrical and instrument drawings
* Able to read/modify PLC programs to troubleshoot equipment problems
* Working knowledge of Microsoft Office and maintenance software
* Able to work effectively with minimal supervision
* Excellent safety record places safety as top priority in all work
* Good communication skills with coworkers and supervision
* Good team player work effectively with other trades and with changing priorities
* Dependable, good attendance
* Significant walking, standing, climbing stairs, ladders, etc.
* Able to work off ladders, scaffolding, manlifts, etc.
* Indoor and outdoor work
* Use of appropriate personal protective equipment
Minimum Education Level and experience
* High school diploma
* Electrical apprentice program and/or equivalent plus demonstrated work experience
EOE Policy Statement
Kodak is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. Applicants are free to apply without regard to race, color, religion, sex/gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status, national origin, age, disability or veteran status or any other Federal or State legally protected classes.
Keywords: Eastman Kodak Company, Rochester , Industrial Electrician, Professions , Rochester, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!