Lead Underground Distribution/Transmission Engineer
Company: LUZCO Technologies
Posted on: March 20, 2023
Looking for a familia?--- -LUZCO Technologies, LLC is looking
for a spirited candidate to join our passionate, ever-growing team.
LUZCO is an award-winning Energy & Utilities Consulting Firm,
offering project management services, engineering design services,
and transmission and distribution engineering services.------You're
more than an employee. You're a familia member. As a member of the
familia, we make sure this is more than just a job.------
- Benefits: Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision insurance,
401k match, paid time off, free monthly massages.---
- Schedule: Work-life balance is key. Flexible working hours are
offered, we just ask that everyone is in the office from 9am-3pm.
Make your schedule work for you. Paid Time Off and Holidays
included. Work from home opportunities.------
- Diversity: We value diversity and the perspectives of all
people. We group together a variety of professions with broad
expertise to create unique ways to approach the same
- Professional Growth Opportunities: Tuition Reimbursement for
both traditional schooling and certifications. Work closely with
industry professionals to develop career goals and action
- Philanthropy: Give back to the community. We offer a set amount
of paid time off each year for our employees to get out into their
communities and give back.---
- Work Environment: Relaxed atmosphere, weekly staff meetings
with lunches provided, fully stocked kitchen with snacks, coffee,
and treats, dog friendly office, Fun Fridays (a weekly
get-together, come hang out in our game room, refreshments
provided!)------Sound like a familia you're ready to join? Here's
the details on what we are looking for in this position:------
- Lead on site project reviews with the client and construction
companies. Incorporate agreed-upon changes into project
- Supporting project engineers and lead designers with
underground transmission line design activities. Including routing
studies, design calculations, pulling calculations, plan &
profiles, detailed drawings, writing of construction
specifications, construction cost estimates and project scheduling.
- Develop technical responses, hour estimates and assessing the
RPF risks. Experienced with preparing and editing
construction/equipment procurement specifications and evaluating
- Identify and develop specific departmental and training
programs for junior staff
- Lead and participate in quality reviews to client standards and
- Resolves and document technical issues and decisions on a
timely basis/ Work with the client and project management to
identify changes in scope and schedule.
- -Knowledge & Skills---
- 4 years minimum experience.
- Demonstrates technical competence, leadership, and
- Proficient with PLS CADD and Microsoft Office
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- -Join our team. We're all familia here.---
-License(s)/Certification(s) Required---PE requiredCivil Engineer
degree or Electrical Engineer degree required ---Powered by
Keywords: LUZCO Technologies, Rochester , Lead Underground Distribution/Transmission Engineer, Professions , Rochester, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...