Company: General Dynamics Information Technology
Posted on: March 17, 2023
The Regional Analyst is responsible for reviewing and assessing
program and financial management data in relation to program
objectives to ensure that funds are expended for appropriate
activities in accordance with federal requirements. The Regional
Analyst will assist in providing consultation and community
engagement in his/her respective geographical region in support of
the overall program.
- Essential tasks include:
- Develop work plans to implement individual monitoring
assignments and support grants management and state program review
- Assist and support site visits with states, voluntary agencies,
mutual assistance associations, and other entities.
- Analyze state plan submissions, grantees' program performance
and financial reports, and data in relation to program objectives
and summarize observations.
- Review grantee independent auditor reports and recommend
follow-up reviews, as needed.
- Schedule and conduct selected on-site monitoring visits,
analyze program performance and identify gaps in programs, model
programs, and/or programs that require corrective actions.
- Prepare written reports of findings, i.e., strengths, best
practices, areas of weakness, and recommendations for
- Obtain clearance for site reports from the respective Regional
Representative before release.
- Provide technical assistance to grantees as a follow-up to
- Assist in the development and coordination of regional
initiatives of cross-cutting and highly inter-related issues to
assure integrated, collaborative efforts to achieve
- Assist in the internal regional program offices' collaboration
and externally with regional arms of other Federal agencies to
enhance services and support.
- Provide support on a range of analytical tasks to assist in
- Analyze user needs and perform research and functional analysis
on a variety of projects.
- Assist in the modification of monitoring protocols, as
- Work under the direction of Regional Representative.Travel
- Requires BS/BA degree and 5+ years of relevant experience.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft products, including Word, Excel, and
PowerPoint.Candidate will be located in the Western New York
Keywords: General Dynamics Information Technology, Rochester , Regional Analyst, Professions , Rochester, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...