Posted on: March 17, 2023
Description:Manufacturing facility in Rochester, NY is in search
of an electrician/ electrical maintenance technician to join their
growing team. Previous manufacturing or industrial experience
- Electrical troubleshooting and repair of on site production and
- Follow preventative maintenance schedules.
- Work closely with operators to set up and troubleshoot
- Assist with facility maintenance projects when necessary.
- Coordinate repairs with mechanical maintenance teams and
production schedules.Skill Recommendations:
- Previous experience in manufacturing machine repair and
- Ability to troubleshoot basic machine components and/or
- Electrical experience up to 480v beneficial. (Electrician
license not required)Additional Information:
- Schedule: Monday - Friday, Day Shift
- Pay: $25-$35/hr dependent on experience
- Benefits, PTO, 401k all upon hire
- Additional education and certifications provided for any
employee looking for advancement About Aerotek: We know that a
company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an
individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a
Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused
approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding
careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown
to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more
than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees
serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every
year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in
talent solutions. Learn more at The company is an equal opportunity
employer and will consider all applications without regards to
race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status,
disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic
information or any characteristic protected by law.
Keywords: Aerotek, Rochester , Electrician, Professions , Rochester, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...