Scientist, Electrical Engineer (RF Designer)
Company: L3Harris Technologies
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Description: Job Title: Scientist, Electrical Engineer (Senior
Job ID: CS7
Location: Lynchburg-VA or Rochester-NY
L3Harris' Communication Systems segment is currently seeking a
Senior RF Designer to join our team. This position will be based at
our Lynchburg-VA facility, or Rochester-NY.
This senior electrical engineer will have RF design expertise and
will join a cross-functional team responsible for designing and
manufacturing communications products for public safety and
The electrical engineer who fills this position will lead RF design
of cutting-edge products that incorporate a wide range of wireless
communications technologies in small form factor, mission critical
- Bachelor's degree in electrical engineering or equivalent
discipline with a minimum 12 years of relevant experience (or a
graduate degree with 10 years of experience). Preferred Skills:
- Experience with RF transmitter design.
- Experience with board schematic entry.
- Experience with product development and manufacturing
- Experience with Land Mobile Radio, LTE, WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS,
and other communications technologies.
- Experience working with component vendors.
- Strong debugging and problem-solving skills.
- Effective written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to work effectively with a cross-functional team.
- Ability to mentor and develop other engineers.
- Six Sigma training or strong working knowledge.
Keywords: L3Harris Technologies, Rochester , Scientist, Electrical Engineer (RF Designer), Professions , Macedon, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!