Product Assignment Associate
Company: Advanced Technology Solutions, Inc
Posted on: January 25, 2023
As the company continues to grow, we are seeking a Product
Assignment Associate to work in our manufacturing facility. This
position is responsible for the assignment of finished goods
inventory to internal, external, domestic, and international
customer orders. Strong collaboration and partnership is required
with Customer Service, Logistics, Network Planning, External
Operations, Distribution, Worldwide Regional and S&OP groups.
Associate is expected to achieve goals related to FEFO (First
Expired First Out), inventory assignment, as well as other business
metrics. This position is in Rochester, NY.
- Assign product to customer orders per the sales forecasts and
allocation strategies, and FEFO logic to meet customer, inventory,
and business targets.
- Execute backorder and cutline release processes.
- Support the execution of customer inventory reservation
- Support daily & weekly data collection and reporting processes
related to inventory.
- Monitor inventory holds, restrictions, and reconciliation
processes, as necessary.
- Support of Planning and inventory optimization.
- Process direct ship orders.
- Perform job duties in a way that meets or exceeds individual
performance metrics established by Management in support of job
- Remain current with and apply internal policies &
- Generate reports and interpret data.
- Perform other related duties as required.
- A minimum of a High School Diploma is required. An Associate s
or Bachelor s Degree is preferred.
- A minimum of 1 year of business experience working in a
Customer Service, Supply Chain, Logistics, or Quality related
environment is required. Previous experience in a health-related
industry is highly desirable.
- Strong ability in the following job competencies: customer
focus, interpersonal communications, leadership, teamwork, business
acumen, flexibility and innovation, information technology,
planning & organization, and problem solving.
- Proven multi-tasking ability.
- Knowledge of ERP systems (e.g. SAP) is a plus
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products (Outlook, Excel, Word,
- Demonstrated analytical skills are preferred.
- Ability to work rotating shifts of 7am 3:30pm, 9am 5:30 pm or
10am 6:30pm and possible overtime as needed
Keywords: Advanced Technology Solutions, Inc, Rochester , Product Assignment Associate, Professions , Rochester, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!