Construction Project Manager - Rochester, NY
Company: Michael Page
Posted on: November 25, 2022
Construction Project Manager - Rochester, NY is responsible for
the overall management and delivery of commercial construction
projects on time and under budget.APPLY TODAY FOR CONSIDERATION
WITHIN 24 HOURSClient DetailsOne of Rochester's fastest growing
companies. This construction company, based in Rochester, NY has a
track record for excellence resulting from a combination of
wide-ranging experience, exceptional teamwork, and phenomenal
growth. Their pipeline is significantly higher than anticipated for
the next couple years. Additionally, our client places a strong
emphasis on positive company culture and they want to grow their
team with strong construction professionals.
- Project Portfolio: commercial, hospitality, and retail, health
care, Multi Family
- Project Locations: Buffalo area
- Leader in the Buffalo Building and Construction Industry
- Family oriented culture
- Solid leadership out of top general contractors
- Hands off management approach
- Great relationships with subcontractors
- Strong pipeline of projects through 2022 leading into
- Construction Project Manager - Rochester, NY will Develop a
thorough understanding of the entire scope of work, including
plans, specifications, logistics, materials, equipment, submittal
and other requirements.
- Coordinate subcontractors and manage on-site production.
- Prepare and maintain a three-week look-ahead schedule for all
activities on the job site; submit to Senior Project Manager and/or
Prime contractor weekly.
- Facilitate company safety program (job site safety inspections,
weekly safety meetings, etc.).
- Maintain daily reports to submit to Project Manager and or
Prime contractor daily.
- Review and adhere to project schedule.
- Maintain project photos of all phases and features of
- Maintain entire job site in neat and orderly manner. Assure
good housekeeping practices are employed in all areas.
- Manage quality control by confirming that all equipment and
material installed is what was submitted by subcontractor.Profile
- 5+ years of experience in Construction Project Management,
ground up experience preferred
- Working knowledge of skilled trades including carpentry,
masonry, concrete work, site excavation and grading, plumbing, fire
protection, HVAC, and electrical.
- Working knowledge of construction technology and details.
Candidate must be extremely proficient reviewing and understanding
all construction documents including specifications and
- Excellent communication skills with various parties including
management, subcontractors, consultants, architects, vendors, and
- local to Rochester, NYJob Offer
- A competitive base salary between $80,000-$150,000 (Depending
- Competitive bonus structure, project/profit based. Typically
between $8,000-$15,000 in the first year)
- Medical insurance including dental and vision (100% coverage
for individual and dependents)
- Generous 401K structure
- Gas card
- Company profit sharing
- Robust career advancement opportunity
- Strong training programs
- PTO days, potential for PTO unlimited
- Company wide events
- Gas/fuel card offered
- Company Vehicle offered
- Company phone and laptop provided
- DE&I InitiativeMPI does not discriminate on the basis of
race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or
expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status,
marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or
class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI
encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled,
protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
Keywords: Michael Page, Rochester , Construction Project Manager - Rochester, NY, Professions , Rochester, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!