Company: Elderwood Village at Greece
Posted on: September 24, 2022
This job is located in Rochester. Overview: Starting rate listed
increases with experience. Elderwood is in growth mode and
currently looking for a Medication Technician for PT Evening's to
join our team! The Medication Technician functions as a key member
of the Nursing team and works under the supervision of the Director
of Nursing. Medication Technician team members assist with ensuring
the health and well-being of our residents by providing personal
care to meet the physical and emotional needs of residents. This
includes assisting residents with self administration of
medications. Join Our Team: Join our strong and growing company
- Must possess the ability to make independent decisions when
circumstances warrant such action.
- Must possess the ability to deal tactfully with personnel,
resident, family members, visitors, government agencies/personnel,
and the general public.
- Knowledge of elderly, ill, and/or disabled.
- Must have patience, tact, a cheerful disposition and
enthusiasm, as well as the willingness to handle difficult
- Must be able to relate information concerning a resident's
- Basic understanding of following step-by-step procedures.
- Follows and understands written and oral directions.
- Must not pose a direct threat to the health or safety of other
individuals in the workplace (with or without the aid of mechanical
devices). Base wages increase with experience! From: USD $15.50/Hr.
- Graduate of an accredited high school or GED preferred.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must be in good physical and mental health.
- Ability to work independently or part of a group.
- Effectively communicate with others.
- No certification needed / training provided.
- Healthcare experience preferred. Elderwood expects all current
and new employees to be vaccinated against COVID-19. If hired, you
will be required to provide proof of vaccination. Employees may
request a medical exemption from vaccination. EOE Statement: WE ARE
AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. Applicants and employees are
considered for positions and are evaluated without regard to mental
or physical disability, race, color, religion, gender, national
origin, age, genetic information, military or veteran status,
sexual orientation, marital status or any other protected Federal,
State/Province or Local status unrelated to the performance of the
Keywords: Elderwood Village at Greece, Rochester , Medication Technician, Professions , Spencerport, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!