IT Business Analyst I
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Under limited direction, work with business process owners and key
stakeholders to identify business process improvement
opportunities, elicit business requirements, analyze and evaluate
solutions options, and deliver business value through new system
and process capabilities.
- Configures, develops and implements functionality from 3rd
party applications used company-wide to ensure industry best
practices are used to compliment Paychex Standards while meeting
all defined requirements and business needs.
- Applies a moderate level of ingenuity and creativity in
identifying and defining business needs for major technology
research and business initiatives.
- Guides the successful completion of major programs or projects.
Generally acts as a project lead to ensure that project milestones,
timelines and overall success criteria are achieved.
- Understands the business objectives, focus, and strategy in
order to better align projects, resources, and initiatives within
the Corporate Program.
- Defines alternative technical solutions and explores the
adaptation of policies, procedures, standards, techniques,
materials, and equipment to meet specific internal customer needs
and provide the best practice technology solution.
- Ensures nominated approaches fulfill business objectives,
resolves problem statements and supports architecture strategies
for all teams involved and facilitates an efficient project
- Works with business units to identify appropriate vendor
solutions for initiatives. Reviews vendor statements of work and
contracts to ensure they meet proposes objectives.
- Works with Business Units to define and document user
stories/success criteria to support the business need.
- Coordinates activities of professional services resources to
ensure compliance with timelines and budgets.
- Develops and nurtures relationships with supported Business
Unit line level managers to build trust and encourage the growth of
mutual idea sharing.
- Bachelor's Degree in IT/Business
- 8 years of experience in Systems or relevant Business field
experience or equivalent combination of education and
Keywords: Paychex, Rochester , IT Business Analyst I, Professions , Rochester, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!