Company: Fitch Construction, Inc.
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Job DescriptionFitch Design Studio (Fitch Construction, Inc.) is
growing and looking to add a Production Manager to our team. The
Production Manager manages the installation process from
pre-construction meeting to project completion. This position
reports directly to the Operations Manager.
Production Manager acts as the front line in achieving the company
goals of superior product quality and superior customer
satisfaction within the three divisions of the company which
include: Sunrooms and Outdoor Living, Kitchen/Bath & Basement
Finishing, Skylights, Windows & Doors
Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
- Manages pre-construction meeting with production team
- Manages foreman/subcontractors and labor costs
- Delegates jobs and tasks to field teams
- Communicates with production and management teams throughout
- Manages workflow tasks daily
- Performs tech measures and site inspections
- Ensures job site standards are meeting company
- Project Management: 2 years (Required)
- Construction: 2 years (Required)Knowledge, Skills, and Other
- Quality Customer Service and Satisfaction
- Good work ethic
- Ability to layout and manage multiple projectsBenefits: Fitch
Construction offers a benefits package that includes paid holidays,
vacation, retirement, and medical insurance.
If you're interested, apply today!
Keywords: Fitch Construction, Inc., Rochester , Production Manager, Professions , Fairport, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!