Company: H P Hood LLC
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Are you a self-driven person looking to advance your career as a
high-impact player on a team? If so, we have an exciting challenge
for you and your future!
At HP Hood, we celebrate our differences. Our diversity of people,
backgrounds, experiences, thoughts and perspectives are fostered to
create an inclusive work environment. We are at our best when we
respect and value each other - One Team, One Company!
Our culture is built on value commitments to innovation, quality,
results, integrity, community, people, and collaboration that
fosters a strong employee engagement, teamwork, safety and
We offer a competitive benefits package that includes health,
dental, vision, wellness programs, employee discount programs, 401k
matches, incentive programs, profit sharing and more.
Founded in 1846, today HP Hood is one of the largest and most
trusted food and beverage manufacturers in the United States. Our
portfolio of national and super-regional brands and licensed
products includes Hood, Heluva Good, Lactaid, Blue Diamond Almond
Breeze, Planet Oat, Hershey's Milk & Milkshakes and more.
The Production Clerk provides the administrative support necessary
to achieve corporate goals during their assigned shift. The
Production Clerk completes these functions in the support of HP
Hood's operations and the warehouse/distribution of dairy and dairy
* Coordinates appointments with outside carriers and customer
pick-ups using the phone as well as electronically.
* Receiving information from drivers, comparing the information in
the HP Hood system to make sure in is correct.
* Inputting all information in multiple systems correctly and
efficiently from drivers
* Communicating between the proper warehouse (Ambient or Cooler)
and Yard Jockeys.
* Sign in and out all warehouse visitors, vendors, carriers
including inbound & outbound loads and monitor incoming and
outgoing traffic via camera and operate the security gate.
* Weighing all inbound and outbound tankers using scaling systems
and processing scale tickets and prepares envelopes for all
* Organizing paperwork to correct trucks, filing and turning in
* Works in a safe manner and reports safety concerns promptly to
their supervisor/lead and takes corrective actions as necessary to
ensure a safe environment.
* Communicates effectively between shifts and other
* Work consists of working outdoors for part of the activities.
Education and Experience:
* High School Diploma or equivalent
* Computer skills - emails, excel, work and other software
* Ability to apply basic to complex mathematical concepts such as
adding, counting, subtracting, multiplying, dividing and knowledge
of weights and measure, to sufficiently handle job tasks.
* Understand and respond appropriately to basic to complex
employee, vendor, and customer inquiries.
* Read, write and communicate using English language sufficient to
perform job functions (Other preferences will be given for special
language skills when there is a business need).
* Knowledge of company's mission, purpose, goals and your role in
achieving each of them.
* Ability to operate facility equipment as required in assigned
* Satisfactorily complete all company training requirements.
* Ability to interpret company documents and literature and
* Ability to move throughout all areas of the facility including
but not limited to office, production, and warehouse environments.
Including the outside perimeter of the building.
* Able to work at heights greater than 40 feet while operating a
powered industrial truck.
* Able to wear all necessary personal protective equipment to
perform job functions.
* Stand and/or sit continuously and perform job functions for a
full shift with meal break.
* Physically able to stand, bend, stoop, kneel, reach, twist, lift,
push, pull, climb, balance, crouch, handle and move items weighing
up to 50 pounds without assistance and move objects exceeding 50
pounds with reasonable accommodations.
* Visual acuity corrected to perform job functions.
* Resume/application review
* TA phone screen
* On site interview
* Hiring Manager
* On-shift Dept. Supervisor
* HR Rep
Keywords: H P Hood LLC, Rochester , Production Clerk, Professions , Batavia, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!