Posted on: June 25, 2022
ProAmpac is currently seeking a Maintenance Technician for the
Rochester, NY facility. Our pay and benefits are very competitive
along with 11 paid holidays per year and a great wellness
program.Safety is our top priority and ProAmpacs culture is one of
people first! If you have good attention to detail, impeccable
mechanical skills and want to be a part of a collaborative team
that helps produces goods for our nations every-day life, this may
be the opportunity for you. The environment is a clean, regulated
facility where you will be part of a growing team and on the
cutting edge with the addition of a new Collaboration and
Innovation Center on campus. Some of the job responsibilities
- Light machine shop activities.
- Assist with troubleshooting and repairing electrical problems;
performs electrical repairs and installations on non-energized
circuits (commensurate with experience or
- Maintains facilities as directed by the Maintenance/Facilities
Manager and/or Maintenance Supervisor, including but not limited to
snow plowing, salting, yard maintenance, floor cleaning, general
cleaning, painting, light electrical, light plumbing.
- Conducts daily facilities maintenance inspections checks.
- Assists and observes electro-mechanical/pneumatic devices in
operation, diagnoses problems, performs corrective action and
insures proper operation post-repair.
- Disassembles devices to gain access to remove defective parts;
uses hoists, cranes, hand tools, power tools and occasionally.
Installs repair parts and reassembles devices.
- Inspects used parts to determine changes and dimensional
requirements using measuring instruments.
- Must be available for call-in and overtime on all shifts.
- Ability to operate a scissor lift, UTV/snowplow, snow blower,
and forklift with a valid license issued by ProAmpac
- Assist and/or perform production equipment set-ups as directed.
Operate production equipment as needed in accordance with good
manufacturing practices and standard operating procedures.
- Assist operators in troubleshooting equipment when quality or
efficiencies are less than standard.
- Troubleshoot problems with equipment, devices, or
- Assist Production Department based on scheduled demands.
- Assist with the managing of Tool Room as needed.
- Assist engineering with installation, testing and validation of
new products and production equipment.
- Availability Monday through Friday 7:00am to 3:30pm
- Flexible packaging manufacturing experience a plus.Working
knowledge in operation and maintenance of facility management
services, plumbing and electrical systems, security systems and
equipment maintenance.Exceptional time management and organization
skills. Ability to manage multiple tasks and projects
simultaneously establishing priorities to meet deadlines.Proactive;
exercises sound judgment and decision making; able to identify
problems and needs and develop solutions and/or options.Required
Keywords: PROAMPAC, Rochester , Maintenance Technician, Professions , Bloomfield, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!