Company: Healthcare Support
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Are you an experienced Financial Analyst for work and new
opportunity with a prestigious healthcare company? - Do you want
the chance to advance your career by joining a rapidly growing
company? If you answered "yes" to any of these questions - this
Financial Analyst job opening is the position for you! Daily
Responsibilities of a Financial Analyst: Essential
Responsibilities/Accountabilities: All Levels:
- Gathers financial data from a variety of sources; updates and
maintains a variety of financial data; prepares financial reports,
financial statements and analysis for management review.
- Performs assigned basic financial analysis and/or assists in
complex financial analysis for supervisory review, creates models
and makes recommendations based on the analysis completed.
- Assists in the determination of the financial impact of various
business options for strategic planning and other financial
- Assists in accumulation and evaluation of data from operational
units; accounting records; and outside sources to assist in the
development of pricing structures for a variety of company services
- Participates in assigned special projects.
- Responsible for the development and analyses of supporting
financial schedules, including preparation of worksheets,
maintenance of appropriate backup and documentation for internal
control and auditing purposes.
- Offers suggestions and input on process improvement
- Consistently demonstrates high standards of integrity by
supporting the Lifetime Healthcare Companies' mission and values
and adhering to the Corporate Code of Conduct.
- Maintains high regard for member privacy in accordance with the
corporate privacy policies and procedures.
- Regular and reliable attendance is expected and required
- Performs related duties as assigned by management. Level II
- Prepares financial reports, financial statements and forecasts
for management review.
- Prepares and analyzes quarterly and annual regulatory
- Analyzes and interprets financial records and reports; reviews
and assesses validity of financial estimates from a variety of
- Coordinates accumulation and evaluation of data from
operational units; accounting records; and outside sources to
assist in the development of pricing structures for a variety of
company services and products.
- Coordinates assigned special projects; prepares and delivers
necessary written and oral presentations.
- Oversees the development and analyses of supporting financial
schedules, including preparation of worksheets, reconciliation of
account balances, maintenance of appropriate backup and
documentation for internal control and auditing policies and
- Provides training and guidance to other staff as needed.
- Demonstrates adherence to internal controls surrounding
Sarbanes Oxley and have ability to explain same. Requirements for
- COVID vaccine required
- BA/MA Degree in Accounting, Business, Finance or related field
- 3+ years financial analysis experience required.
- MBA/CPA preferred
- Capable of establishing constructive relationships with
internal and external staff and management at all levels.
- Demonstrated financial modeling skills.
- Strong analytical skills required.
- Intermediate MS Excel and Cognos skills required.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (PowerPoint Access,
- Advanced communication skills required Hours or shift of a
- 40 hours per week, Shift: Monday - Friday- 8:30AM - 5:00PM
Advantages of this Opportunity:
- Pay: $ $29.24per hour (depending on experience)
- Benefits offered, Medical, Dental, and Vision Interested in
being considered for this Financial Analyst job opening? If you are
interested in applying to this position, please click Apply Now for
immediate consideration. Healthcare Support Staffing, Inc. is an
equal employment opportunity employer and will consider all
qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion,
disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic
protected by applicable local, state, or federal law.
Keywords: Healthcare Support, Rochester , Financial Analyst, Professions , Rochester, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!