SUPERINTENDENT - CANANDAIGUA
Company: Midland Management LLC
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Description:You will be responsible for ensuring the physical
aspects of the community meet both the company standards and
applicable laws. As the maintenance manager, you will manage,
develop, and mentor your team in diagnosing problems, making
repairs, and turning over units. You will provide expert knowledge
and troubleshooting in areas such as HVAC, electrical, plumbing,
pool, carpentry, dry walling, exterior structure, and appliances.
Additionally, you will be accountable for establishing and
preparing a 24 hour on-call schedule for your team, and you must
personally be always available in the event of snow and ice or
other on-site emergencies. Requirements:
- Develop and lead a team of Maintenance Technicians, Painters,
and Housekeepers through diagnosing problems and providing a
- Mentor and Train maintenance technicians, Painters, and
housekeepers to increase their overall knowledge base and skill
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills needed to
partner with office staff to provide exceptional service and
follow-up to our residents on any maintenance issues that may
- Previous job experience: Property Maintenance, Contractors
(plumbing, electrical, HVAC, general, painters, etc.), Construction
workers, hotel management maintenance.
- HVAC / EPA certification required, or training provided
- Previous managerial experience preferred.
- Valid drivers' license required.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); 1-3
year(s) related experience and/or training; or equivalent
combination of education and experience. PM21
Keywords: Midland Management LLC, Rochester , SUPERINTENDENT - CANANDAIGUA, Professions , Canandaigua, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!