Maintenance Technician (Direct Hire)
Company: Remedy Intelligent Staffing
Posted on: May 17, 2022
Job DescriptionJob Title: Maintenance Technician (Direct
Hire)Job Type: Full Time / Direct HireLocation: Rochester, NY area
Shift: 1st Shift / Days / On-Call Rotation Pay: $17-$20/hour (plus
health insurance fully paid for)Benefits: 100% paid health, as well
as dental, 401K with 3% match, company-issued uniforms and cell
phone, generous paid time off. Responsibilities:
- Responsible for preventative maintenance of all buildings and
grounds, in addition to providing customer service to tenants, by
performing the following duties
- Responsible for troubleshooting, replacing, rebuilding, and
performing preventive maintenance on HVAC heat pumps.
- Responsible for interior and exterior electrical lighting
functions to include inspection of and/or the changing and
replacing of switches, outlets, ballast, fixtures, in addition to
maintaining emergency lighting.
- Responsible for plumbing functions to include the repair and/or
replacement of flappers, handles, flush valves, fill valves, wax
rings, fixtures, and faucet cores.
- Responsible for the maintenance of drain pumps and drinking
fountains, in addition to investigating leaks.
- Responsible for the maintenance of inventory to include
ordering, pick up, delivery, and completion of related
- Responsible for the maintenance of tractors, leaf blowers and
other outdoor equipment.
- Responsible for the maintenance of the elevators to include
initiating repairs, assisting contractor with repairs, checking
operations, and assisting in rescue operations.
- Rotates on-call duty and is responsible for emergency responses
to alarms, systems failures, and doors held open, in addition to
providing building access to contractors and emergency services as
- Responsible for the inspection of the boiler room, cooling
tower, roof, and common areas.
- Responsible for the testing of the security alarm and the
shutdown of the alarm.
- Responsible for irrigation maintenance and snow removal (snow
removal hours to be dictated by the Facilities Supervisor).
- Responsible for initiating technical repairs.Requirements:
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- 1-2 years related experience or training in building and
mechanical equipment maintenance and repair. In order to be
considered, please submit a detailed resume. REM3
Keywords: Remedy Intelligent Staffing, Rochester , Maintenance Technician (Direct Hire), Professions , Rochester, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!