Maintenance Technician - Avon, NY (Night Shift)
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Barilla America NY, Inc. wants to recruit a Electro Mechanical
Technician within Supply Chain Unit, based in Avon, NY. The
individual will report to the Technical Area Professional - Avon.
The Technician is responsible for the operation, repair,
troubleshooting, and preventative maintenance of all production
equipment within Barilla America's Avon, NY facility.
The Electro Mechanical Technician will work a flexible 2-2-3
schedule on the night shift after initial training. Generous night
shift differential. This means they only work about 15 days a
month! We also have company provided uniforms, boots, toolbox, and
essential tools. Tuition reimbursement after 6 months of employment
and other educational opportunities available.
- Perform preventative and corrective maintenance as necessary to
ensure plant reliability.
- Adjusts metal detector as needed and documents on the Company
- Assist and/or lead in maintenance procedures throughout the
- Troubleshoot any maintenance issues throughout the plant.
- Complete various projects including welding, machining,
mechanical, electrical, and work orders as assigned.
- Monitor plant facilities which include air system, fire system,
- Prioritize maintenance work that needs to be completed.
- Partner with Packing and Processing to ensure product flow
(e.g. work with operators on troubleshooting, and operate
- Be able to operate all machinery including format and size
changes in designated area.
- Assist and/or lead in maintenance procedures through
contractors / vendors.
- Troubleshoot PLC and use PLC to troubleshoot equipment
- Troubleshoot VFD's.
- Work and communicate well with others and effectively
contribute to the working relationships within Barilla America.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Minimum of 3 years of Maintenance experience (mechanical and
electrical) and experience with PLC's and VFD's. Prior experience
in manufacturing maintenance is preffered.
- Associates degree in maintenance or an equivalent trade school
certificate preferred, but not required.
Barilla is an equal opportunity employer. It is the policy of
Barilla to prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type and
to afford equal employment opportunities to employees and
applicants without regard to characteristics including, but not
limited to, age, race, color, culture, ethnicity, nationality,
faith, religion, gender, pregnancy, family status, sexual
orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic
information, veteran or protected veteran status, political
opinions, health or disability.
Keywords: Barilla, Rochester , Maintenance Technician - Avon, NY (Night Shift), Professions , Avon, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!