Medication Technician (ALF) PT 2;30pm-10:45pm
Company: Elderwood Village at Greece
Posted on: January 16, 2022
This job is located in Rochester.Join Our Team: Join our strong
and growing company today! Overview:Elderwood is in growth mode and
currently looking for a Medication Technician to join our team! The
Medication Technician functions as a key member of the Nursing team
and works under the supervision of the Director of Nursing.
Medication Technician team members assist with ensuring the health
and well-being of our residents by providing personal care to meet
the physical and emotional needs of residents. This includes
assisting residents with self administration of
- Must possess the ability to make independent decisions when
circumstances warrant such action.
- Must possess the ability to deal tactfully with personnel,
resident, family members, visitors, government agencies/personnel,
and the general public.
- Knowledge of elderly, ill, and/or disabled.
- Must have patience, tact, a cheerful disposition and
enthusiasm, as well as the willingness to handle difficult
- Must be able to relate information concerning a resident's
- Basic understanding of following step-by-step procedures.
- Follows and understands written and oral directions.
- Must not pose a direct threat to the health or safety of other
individuals in the workplace (with or without the aid of mechanical
- Graduate of an accredited high school or GED preferred.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must be in good physical and mental health.
- Ability to work independently or part of a group.
- Effectively communicate with others.
- No certification needed / training provided.
- Healthcare experience preferred.
Elderwood expects all current and new employees to be vaccinated
against COVID-19. If hired, you will be required to provide proof
of vaccination. Employees may request a medical exemption from
vaccination.EOE Statement: WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.
Applicants and employees are considered for positions and are
evaluated without regard to mental or physical disability, race,
color, religion, gender, national origin, age, genetic information,
military or veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status or
any other protected Federal, State/Province or Local status
unrelated to the performance of the work involved.
Keywords: Elderwood Village at Greece, Rochester , Medication Technician (ALF) PT 2;30pm-10:45pm, Professions , Rochester, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!