Credit Analyst/Accounts Receivable
Company: Rochester Midland Corporation
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Job DescriptionRochester Midland Is seeking a detail-oriented
Credit Analyst/Accounts Receivable for their Corporate Office
located in Rochester, NY. In this position, the candidate will be
assisting in Accounts Receivable with posting customer payments by
recording checks and credit card transactions. The candidate will
also make collection calls for past due accounts in a professional
& timely manner along with reviewing credit applications & credit
reports.The ideal candidate will use their experience and judgment
to plan and accomplish tasks with a certain degree of latitude and
creativity. The ability to work with all levels of the organization
is required to be successful in this position.
SummaryRochester Midland Corporation (RMC) is a leading
manufacturer and global supplier of specialty chemicals for food
sanitation, water treatment, legionella control, facility
maintenance, washroom hygiene services and industrial cleaning. Our
WellBeing Hygiene division provides services to the customer's
facility via a scheduled frequency visit. Services offered include
hand hygiene, odor control, feminine hygiene disposal, and many
more. Our mission is to provide our customers with the best tools
needed to help encourage healthy hygiene practices within their
washroom, while ensuring a clean, odor-free space.
- Reviews credit applications and credit reports to assess level
of financial risk and recommend appropriate credit limits to help
reduce Corporation's exposure to bad-debt losses.
- Reviews assigned accounts with orders on credit hold to
determine if such orders can be released or notifies sales
personnel and customer service representatives if orders need to
remain on hold and for what reasons.
- Analyzes accounts to increase credit limit to meet increased
buying needs or reduce credit limit based on failing payment
performance or information received through credit reports or any
other legal means of determining credit worthiness.
- Contacts customers via phone calls, e-mails, letters, and faxes
to collect past due balances including invoices and any
chargebacks, bill-backs, BPA's, CJD's or any other form of
short-payment that is deemed invalid.
- Contacts customers regarding checks returned as unpaid.
- Associates degree preferred, or 1-2 years of relatable
- Knowledge used concepts, practices and procedures pertaining to
credit and collections operations
- accounts payable and receivable,
- bankruptcy proceedings, outside collection agency
- personal computer and relevant software skills.
- Ability to deal with all levels of the organization.
- Attention to detail.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Decision making
Keywords: Rochester Midland Corporation, Rochester , Credit Analyst/Accounts Receivable, Professions , Rochester, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!