Company: Nesco Resource
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Description: Performing highly diversified duties to install,
troubleshoot, repair and maintain production and facility equipment
according to safety, predictive and productive maintenance system.
- Start machines and observe mechanical operation to determine
efficiency and to detect problems.
- Read work orders and specifications to determine machines and
equipment requiring repair or maintenance.
- Inspect or test damaged machine parts, and mark defective areas
or advise supervisors of repair needs.
- Reassemble machines after the completion of repair or
- Dismantle machines and remove parts for repair, using hand
tools, chain falls, jacks, cranes, or hoists.
- Install, replace, or change machine parts and attachments,
according to production specifications.
- Collaborate with other workers to repair or move machines,
machine parts, or equipment.
- Inventory and requisition machine parts, equipment, and other
supplies so that stock can be maintained and replenished.
- Record production, repair, and machine maintenance
- Set up and operate machines, and adjust controls to regulate
- Lubricate or apply adhesives or other materials to machines,
machine parts, or other equipment according to specified
- Collect and discard worn machine parts and other refuse to
maintain machinery and work areas.
- Clean machines and machine parts, using cleaning solvents,
cloths, air guns, hoses, vacuums, or other equipment.
- Transport machine parts, tools, equipment, and other material
between work areas and storage, using cranes, hoists, or
- Replace, empty, or replenish machine and equipment containers
such as gas tanks or boxes.
- Replace or repair metal, wood, leather, glass, or other lining
in machines, or in equipment compartments or containers.
- Remove hardened material from machines or machine parts, using
abrasives, power and hand tools, jackhammers, sledgehammers, or
- Maintain a clean and safe work area
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Attention to detail
- Strong mechanical ability
- Ability to use common hand and power tools
- Able to Troubleshoot issues
- Work independently as well as on a team Nesco Resource is an
equal employment opportunity employer and does not discriminate on
the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender
identity, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status, or
any other legally protected characteristics with respect to
Keywords: Nesco Resource, Rochester , Maintenance Mechanic, Professions , Rochester, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!