Company: Adecco USA
Posted on: May 6, 2021
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: To perform this job
successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential
duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are
representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individual with
disabilities to perform the essential job functions.
- Follows all safety process and procedures in accordance with
the job and Company policy.
- Interprets machine operation manuals and identifies problem
- Disassembles and removes, repairs and/or replaces defective
components on manufacturing equipment.
- Specifies and quotes replacement items for manufacturing
equipment and facilities.
- Performs preventative maintenance, including lubricating and
cleaning of manufacturing equipment.
- Performs simple repairs on building and grounds (windows,
fences, doors, etc.) and plumbing.
- Construct simple facility improvement projects (door frames,
shelving, partitions, etc.).
- Visually inspects and tests machinery and equipment.
- Listens for unusual sounds from machines or equipment to detect
malfunction and discusses machine operation variations with
supervisors or other maintenance workers to diagnose problem or
- Cleans and lubricates shafts, bearings, gears, and other parts
- Installs and repairs electrical apparatus, such as transformers
and wiring, and electrical and electronic components of machinery
- Lays out, assembles, installs, and maintains pipe systems and
related hydraulic and pneumatic and repairs and replaces gauges,
valves, pressure regulators, and related equipment.
- Repairs and maintains physical structure of establishment.
- Must possess own tools.
- Installs, programs, or repairs automated machinery and
equipment such as robots or programmable controllers and firm grasp
of Ladder Logic is required.
- Set-up and program robots as required
- Troubleshoot and make adjustments to robots, teach pendants and
- Assist with changeover of equipment, components and
- Provide support to production in order to ensure a smooth
production run: i.e. set-up, tool change and problem solving.
- Maintain equipment to ensure machines produce quality
- Be able to respond to call-backs in emergency break down
situations on an as needed basis.
- Other duties as assigned. Equal Opportunity
Employer/Veterans/DisabledTo read our Candidate Privacy Information
Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and
Keywords: Adecco USA, Rochester , Maintenance Mechanic, Professions , Macedon, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!