Property & Casualty Marketer
Company: AP Intego
Posted on: November 11, 2019
Property & Casualty Marketer
Who are we? AP Intego's mission is simple but powerful: to provide
small businesses peace of mind so theycan pursue their dreams. We
believe that insurance should be something that hums along inthe
background, providing security for businesses while freeing them to
do their ownthing-whatever that thing may be.How do we do this?
Equal parts creativity and tech, a dash of chutzpah, and our
secretingredient: fierce customer focus. Every day, our customers
blow us away with their energy,imagination, and innovation, and
inspire us to be as great as they are. We couldn't ask for amore
vital or vibrant community to serve, and we're extremely proud to
play a part in so manyamazing small business journeys.With a
mission like ours, run-of-the-mill thinking doesn't cut it. As
we're pushing theboundaries of the insurance industry, we're
looking for people who aren't afraid to imagine new ways of doing
things or to try something that's never been tried before. That's
why we foster a company culture where we support and empower each
other to be creative, innovative, and boldly collaborative. We
don't care who or where a good idea comes from, we just want to
give everyone the freedom and tools they need to be great at what
they do. Our offices buzz with the energy of a company that's
experiencing tremendous growth-and we're just getting started.
Position AP Intego Insurance Group - one of the fastest growing
insurance technology companies inthe country - is looking for an
innovative, bright, motivated and hard-working individual to join
our team to help us accomplish our mission of combining insurance
know-how, innovativetechnology and world-class service to delight
our customers. We are committed to providingour employees great pay
& benefits, and a chance to contribute meaningfully to a
growingcompany in an exciting industry.
Here's what you'll do day to day:
- Assist with the marketing efforts of new business and renewal
accounts by preparing insurance submissions which will include
applications, loss runs and any other pertinent information on the
account.Submit the insurance submission to the insurance carriers
for quoting via email and online rating. Follow up with carriers on
quotations of the submissions.
- Develop relationships with insurance carriers. Develop in-depth
knowledge of different insurance products offered by insurance
carriers - rating plans and programs, particularly work comp loss
sensitive plans. Contact carriers as necessary to discuss issues
and problems as directed by Marketing Team Leader.
- Negotiate the pricing and coverage options on renewal
- Maintain open communication during difficult insurance carrier
issues at the direction of the Marketing Team Leader/Profit Center
- Prepare insurance proposals reflecting coverage and premiums to
submit to clients and prospects as directed by the Marketing Team
- Transfer new business and renewals to assigned CSR once the
account has been bound with the insurance carriers.
- Assist the Marketing Team Leader with tracking all new business
and renewal activity.
- Assist the Marketing Team Leader with the organization of all
marketing materials of insurance carriers as a resource for the
- Update Marketing Log.
- Maintain a strong sense of urgency for accomplishment of tasks
- Maintain and develop strong computer skills including Excel,
Word, and the agency management system
- Maintain favorable relationships with coworkers and insurance
- Perform other duties as assigned.
--- Here's what we are looking for:
- 1-3 years' experience in P&C Insurance
- NY State P&C License
- Independent Agency and Commercial Lines Experience Highly
- Some Knowledge of Carriers and Market Preferred
- Interpersonal skills, outgoing and strong in relationship
- Strong verbal and written communications skills.
- Driven and competitive personality
- High level of reliability and dependability.
- Able to deal with tasks in an organized and prioritized
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
- Proficient with MS Office Suite, especially Outlook, Word,
While we firmly believe that culture trumps perks, we are proud to
provide a comprehensive benefits package designed to meet your
- Competitive compensation
- 10 company-paid holidays
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance
- Health Savings Account (depending upon your medical plan
- Basic Term Life insurance
- Short and Long-Term Disability insurance
- 401k plan, with matching contributions
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Fitness reimbursement
- Voluntary supplemental insurance About AP IntegoAP Intego might
not have the sexiest name in insurance (or in any industry, ever,
for that matter), but we are well on our way to being a leading
agency for small commercial insurance. We're a fast-growing
insurance tech company trying to dramatically simplify and improve
how small businesses get and manage their insurance. We have over
40,000 customers and we're profitable-something many insurtechs
only dream about. Founded in 2006, AP Intego has offices in
Waltham, MA, Rochester, NY, Pleasanton, CA and Denver, CO. Equal
Opportunity EmployerAP Intego Insurance Group LLC is an equal
opportunity employer; applicants are considered for all roles
without regard to race, color, religious creed, gender, gender
identity, national origin, citizenship status, age, physical or
mental disability, sexual orientation, marital, parental, veteran
or military status, unfavorable military discharge, or any other
status protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
Keywords: AP Intego, Rochester , Property & Casualty Marketer, Other , Rochester, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!