Sr Account Specialist - Cervical Dystonia/Chronic Migraine - Rochester, NY
Posted on: November 11, 2019
Envision working with energetic colleagues and inspirational
leaders. Allergan is always striving to find top sales talent. Be
Bold and grow your sales career with the pharmaceutical industry
Account Specialist, Cervical Dystonia/Chronic Migraine
A ?perfect? candidate for this role is someone with sound knowledge
of neurology, physical medicine & rehabilitation, or pain medicine
sales with 5+ years of experience in a related industry and can
demonstrate solid results.
Successful candidates have at least 3 of the following types of
- Neurology, physical medicine & rehabilitation, or pain medicine
- Selling to academic medical center and/or DOD/VA Treatment
- 5+ years of industry related sales experience
- Working with residents, fellows, and/or pharmacy managers
- Strong sales performance rankings Buy & Bill and/or Specialty
The Cervical Dystonia/Chronic Migraine Account Specialist (CD/CM)
is responsible for overall BOTOX? sales, account management, and
approved education within targeted Neurology clinics, hospitals and
Responsibilities include effective utilization of all Allergan
approved resources to advance the business, to include: delivery of
the product and on-label promotional messages; enhancing attending
injecting skills; botulinum toxin education for residents and
fellows and other key hospital audiences; delivering clinical
programs; facilitating Key Opinion Leader (KOL) relationships;
development of relationships with key formulary decision makers,
and maintenance of formulary status.
- Promote BOTOX? to meet/exceed sales goals in targeted clinics,
hospitals, and institutions.
- Cervical dystonia anatomical information and training,
including the appropriate use of anatomical terminology to describe
muscle attachments and their relationship to muscle function;
describe how muscle function affects postures; describe/train
muscle localization for injections.
- Chronic Migraine anatomical/procedural information and training
the BOTOX? Chronic Migraine injection paradigm while highlighting
various anatomical and injection insights and considerations.
- Provide BOTOX? education and clinical/injection training for
residents, fellows, pharmacy, and other key hospital
- Identify/uncover customer needs (training, clinical,
operational, reimbursement) and address with appropriate Allergan
- Continually analyze the business and develop/execute a business
plan that will enable identification, training, and ongoing
development of new BOTOX? injectors and advocates.
- High collaboration required with overlapping Chronic Migraine
and Spasticity and Movement Disorder Account Specialists to meet
customer and organization frequency requirements. ? YOU BRING:
- Bachelor?s degree or higher is required
- Minimum of 5 years sales experience, preferably pharmaceutical,
medical device/equipment, industry related
- Documented history of strong sales performance
- Experience selling in neurology, physical medicine &
rehabilitation, or pain medicine sales is preferred
- Experience selling in academic medical center and/or DOD/VA
Treatment Facilities is preferred
- Experience in managing a complex sell with multiple
decision-makers is preferred
- Experience working with residents, fellows, and/or pharmacy
managers is preferred
- Experience with Buy & Bill and/or Specialty Pharmacy products
- Experience selling in a clinical/technical/consultative sales
role is preferred
- Ability to lift/pull 50?100 lb. training models
- Valid driver?s license
ALLERGAN LEADERSHIP SKILLS:
- Excellence Focused
- Boundaryless Mindset
- Open and Authentic?
- Strategic Foresight
A Talent Magnet: The best leaders are brand ambassadors and have an
eye out for great talent to join our family. All Allergan
colleagues are an extension of our recruiting team, building
bridges for the best people to grow our company.
WE WILL GIVE YOU THE ALLERGAN EDGE:
At Allergan, we define the ?Allergan edge,? as something that sets
us apart, gives us an advantage and strengthens us to be better ?
for our customers, patients, investors and each other. Our 'edge'
is our colleagues, and we are committed to making Allergan the best
place for them to work and achieve career goals.
How do we do this? We Engage, Develop, and Reward our colleagues.
- Engage. From Day 1. You are a bold leader who wants to make an
impact. We listen to your ideas and your questions, so we can be
even better at what we do.
- Develop. Learn every day, build new skills every day. We
prioritize development, so our leaders are always ready for the
next challenge and opportunity.
- Reward. Exceptional performance creates exceptional
opportunities and rewards. Financial awards and incentives are just
a part of this - we invest in our people; celebrate successes
through recognition programs; promote healthy lifestyles and
work-life balance. We offer amazing benefits most of which start on
your 1st day at work (Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k ? company match
up to 8%, Tuition Reimbursement, and much more)
Keywords: Allergan, Rochester , Sr Account Specialist - Cervical Dystonia/Chronic Migraine - Rochester, NY, Other , Rochester, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!