Posted on: November 11, 2019
Job Description:We are looking for a?Chemical Material Handler?to
join our Brand, Film and Imaging Division in Rochester, NY
Kodak offers a unique opportunity to contribute to the
revitalization of an iconic global company. We combine the strength
of a brand that is recognized and beloved around the world with the
excitement and entrepreneurial spirit of a start-up. We are stable,
profitable, optimistic about the future and looking for
professionals with energy, ideas and ambition to help us take next
steps in completing our transformation. We?re building a culture
which values creativity in all its forms, having a global
perspective, a focus on sustainability, and the kind of trust that
enables us to succeed by taking calculated risks. Kodak has a rich
heritage of leadership and innovation, but is also, in many ways,
still inventing itself. At this stage of our comeback, Kodak is
truly a place where you can make a difference.
As a Material Handler you will maintain a smooth continuous product
flow of chemicals through the work area to maximize output, product
quality and minimize waste.? Need to be a team player, supportive
in achieving team, department and organization goals.? Individual
will in multiple locations, handling various chemicals, some of
which may be hazardous where maintaining safety is the first
- Good interpersonal skills and the ability to work in a team
- Customer focused,
- Good oral and written communication skills,
- Strong attention to detail, the ability to troubleshoot issues
and determine root cause, read/ understand job related training
material and follow established procedures.?
- The ability to multi-task and prioritize work requests.?
- Individual must be able to work shifts and be fork lift
(sit-down, stand-up, power-walkie) certified.
- The ability to quickly adapt to change, possess a strong focus
on safety, productivity, quality, cost and people.
- Need to be able to function on a computer utilizing various
databases and programs (Lotus notes, MyHR, SAP and Basic computer
- Need to be able to apply basic math concepts and utilize excel
- Individual must be able to maintain a clean work area and
operate in a safe manner.
- Constant walking, standing, frequent lifting, carrying,
pulling, pushing, occasional awkward positions, able to lift 50 lbs
are some of physical aspects of the job.
- Willing to work overtime or adjust work schedule for shutdowns,
after hour support and business needs.
- The ability to function without close supervision, in a
trustworthy manor and is self-motivated.?
- Need to have demonstrated good analytical and trouble shooting
- Strong focus on safety.
- Strong focus on quality.
- Warehousing/ dock experience, working in a chemical
environmentEDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENTSHS Diploma required or
Keywords: Kodak, Rochester , Material Handler, Other , Rochester, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!