Company: Elderwood Village at Greece
Posted on: November 9, 2019
Are you a culinary team member looking to make a difference* Are
you looking to join a team of organized, professional and
responsible Dietary Professionals who strive to positively affect
our residents\' dining experience* Then we want you on our
Elderwood Village at Greece is searching for a dedicated and
compassionate qualified --- with a desire to care for our beloved
residents. Our growing team just keeps getting bigger, the only
thing that is missing is you!
Who is Elderwood Assisted Living at Greece*
* Elderwood Village at Greece is one of our newest Assisted Living
Facilities, providing excellent care to the Elderly population of
Benefits and Perks of the Job:
* Clean, organized and excellent leadership
* Generous Paid Time Off & Holiday Package
* Top Notch Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
* 401K Retirement Plan with Company Matching
* Substantial Employee Referral Program
* Located close to Public Transportation (Bus Routes)
* 2 min drive to The Mall at Greece Ridge
* Less than 5 min drive to a ton of different food spots
* Friendly & Supportive Staff
Dietary Aide Overview:
* Dietary team members assist with ensuring the health and
well-being of residents by providing dietary support. This position
is responsible for meal preparations for our residents in a variety
of ways including preparing and serving meals, dish washing,
preparing nourishments, stocking unit kitchenettes, working tray
line, setting tables and preparing beverages for serving.
Dietary Aide Duties:
Remain aware of menu for day and diet needs of residents seated at
Serve meals to residents in Dining Rooms, making certain that
resident receives foods to meet diet requirements, and that
residents have everything in place for eating a meal.
Clear, clean and set tables for next meal.
Clear food and cleans serving area.
Prepare/pour beverages prior to meals.
Prepare cold foods for service prior to meals.
Assemble food for nourishments and deliver to nursing stations or
Perform cleaning duties in kitchen and/or serving areas as
scheduled and directed.
Assist in care and maintenance of kitchen equipment.
Dietary Aide Qualifications:
* Minimum of 16 years of age required; HS diploma or equivalent
* Previous experience in dietary work preferred.
* High degree of personal cleanliness and hygiene required; health
status suitable for service of food required.
* Sense of responsibility, and ability to work well with residents
and other staff members required.
* Ability to follow oral and written orders and to communicate well
verbally and in writing required.
* Respect for residents' privacy and rights; respectful and
dignified treatment of residents required.
* Qualities of maturity, diplomacy, and ability to work well with
* Ability to perform assigned tasks to a high degree of excellence
and cleanliness required.
* Demonstrated willingness to uphold the vision and mission of the
company by following the core values of Integrity, Teamwork, and
Passion for Excellence and Reverence for the Individual is
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. Applicants and employees are
considered for positions and are evaluated without regard to mental
or physical disability, race, color, religion, gender, national
origin, age, genetic information, military or veteran status,
sexual orientation, marital status or any other protected Federal,
State/Province or Local status unrelated to the performance of the
Keywords: Elderwood Village at Greece, Rochester , Dietary Aide, Other , Rochester, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!