Company: Eastman Kodak Company
Posted on: October 11, 2019
Kodak is Hiring!
We are looking for a Pipefitter to join our Brand, Film & Imaging
department in Rochester, NY
As a Pipefitter you will perform the following duties:
* Pipefitter to provide multi-discipline capability to repair,
maintain, install and make improvements on chemical processing
equipment and building services (includes process piping, building
service piping, pneumatics, and hydraulics)
* Ability to work with variety of materials and piping system
components (stainless steel, steel, glass-lined, plastic, copper,
* Ability to achieve a high level of process expertise to
effectively troubleshoot and repair equipment, including root cause
* Includes maintenance of steam traps, specialized valves,
filtration systems, steam ejectors, and other specialized
* Execute preventive and predictive maintenance programs.
* Working knowledge of Microsoft Office and maintenance software
* Flexibility to change based on priorities
* Some experience or expertise in mechanical, HVAC equipment and
process controls would be a plus.
* Welding certification a plus.
* Dependable, maintain good attendance
* Maintain a clean work area and operate in a safe manner at all
* Must demonstrate effective analytical troubleshooting skills
* Able to read pipe and machine drawings
* Understanding of piping codes for hazardous environments
* Ability to work effectively with minimal supervision
* Excellent safety record places safety and environment as top
priority in all work
* Knowledge of Lock Out / Tag Out
* Good communication skills daily communications with leaders,
maintenance planner, technical staff, engineering and operations as
* Team player willing be flexible, often work in other areas and
with other trades as needed to support maintenance team.
* Significant walking, climbing stairs or other means of
* Ability to reach, bend, stoop, push and/or pull, and frequently
lift up to 30 pounds and occasionally lift/move 40 pounds.
* Ability to work off of ladders or scaffolding, and in awkward
* Indoor and outdoor work assignments
* Wears protective clothing and/or Personal Protective Equipment
required by the work environment or governmental regulations.
* Graduate of apprentice program or equivalent demonstrated skill
* HS diploma
* Work hours:
* There are two pipefitter job openings
* One Monday Friday, 8-hour days (40 hours/week)
* One shift work rotation is two 12-hour days, two 12-hour nights,
then four days rest
* Willing to work some overtime, as needed, to support
EOE Policy Statement
Kodak is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
Applicants are free to apply without regard to race, color,
religion, sex/gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital
status, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status,
national origin, age, disability or veteran status or any other
Federal or State legally protected classes.
Keywords: Eastman Kodak Company, Rochester , Pipefitter, Other , Rochester, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!