Company: Eastman Kodak Company
Posted on: August 17, 2019
Kodak is looking for Chemical Operators to work in our Specialty
Chemical Division (SCID) These operators will manage and maintain a
product flow of various chemicals through the chemical processing
equipment and maximize output, product quality and minimize
Specialized Skills Job Expectations:
* Each Process Operator is required to go through SCID operator
training program, with a primary focus on HSE, process equipment
function/setup, operating procedures and process operating
* Strict adherence to division operating procedures regarding HSE,
such as chemical verifications, additions of chemical, lifting
procedures/polices and required PPE with no exceptions.
* Individual needs to have good interpersonal skills and the
ability to work in a team oriented environment.
* Good communication skills are needed, both written and verbal,
with the ability to express oneself clearly, read job related
material and write effectively. The ability to comprehend a variety
of work requests.
* Need to be able to function on a computer utilizing various
databases and programs.
* The ability to apply basic math concepts, addition, subtraction,
multiplications, divide and calculate percentages.
* Individual must be able to maintain a clean work area, practice
good 5s and operate in a safe manner at all time.
* Individual will be working with and exposed to various chemicals,
some of which may be hazardous, where PPE is prescribed and
required to protect the body.
* Position required a lot of walking, standing, and frequent
lifting, carrying, pulling, pushing, occasional awkward positions
are some of physical aspects of the job.
* Willing to work overtime or adjust work schedule for shutdowns
and business needs.
* Need to have good analytical and trouble shooting skills. Knowing
when to STOP, CALL and Wait for help when issues or problems are
* Manufacturing experience, some technical background, mechanical,
electrical or chemical.
* Good interpretation of procedures and adherence to HSE and
* The desire to continually improve oneself and processes utilizing
KOS tools and understanding lean manufacturing concepts.
EOE Policy Statement
Kodak is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
Applicants are free to apply without regard to race, color,
religion, sex/gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital
status, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status,
national origin, age, disability or veteran status or any other
Federal or State legally protected classes.
Keywords: Eastman Kodak Company, Rochester , Chemical Operator, Other , Rochester, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!