Company: WellNow Urgent Care
Posted on: November 18, 2023
Job DescriptionJob DescriptionWellNow Urgent Care takes pride in
creating an environment filled with meaningful work and
opportunities by investing in our colleagues. We offer competitive
salaries and a comprehensive benefits package which includes
numerous continuing education options. WellNow has over 180+
locations across New York, Illinois, Indiana, Ohio, Michigan,
Pennsylvania, Wisconsin, and we are continuing to grow! That means
our colleagues can transfer facilities in any of the markets we
serve. We are committed to offering our patients the best care by
adding talented healthcare professionals. Salary: - - - - - - - - -
- Starting at $27 hourAt WellNow Urgent Care you'll enjoy: -
- Competitive salary -
- Parental leave -
- Continuing education opportunities -
- Medical benefits, including vision coverage, FSA/HSA options,
and prescription drug coverage -
- 401(k) plan with a company match for your future financial
- Free urgent care visits for you and your immediate family
- Scrubs provided to ensure a professional and comfortable work
- Opportunities for promotional growth as we continue to expand
our presence -
- Monthly bonus based on your performance and productivity
- Start up and shut down of all X-Ray equipment.
- Proper identification of patient and confirmation of ordered
- Traveling to designated locations within assigned region to
perform X-Ray exams in the order they were received and are listed
on the worklist.
- Monitoring communication venue and remaining in communication
with teams at the locations
- Prepares patients for radiological procedures and conducts
x-rays following established procedures for patient care and
- Obtains detailed history from the patient and notes any
observations made during radiologic examination.
- Uses a variety of radiation protection and shielding
- Ensures radiology equipment is functioning appropriately and
reports equipment malfunctions to the Lead Radiologic
- Completes Radiologic Procedures in EMR and notates as necessary
for billing of the procedure.
- Obtains pre-authorization from insurance companies for CT
- Confirmation of X-Ray exam in PACS and ensuring report is
available in the patient's chart.
- Clarifies discrepancy radiology readings with the medical
- Cleans and stocks the site with other members of the team
- Complete any/all responsibilities relating to the company fleet
vehicle including but not limited to gassing vehicle, completing
daily checklist and logs.
- Participation in quality control and assurance programMinimum
Education and Experience:
- Mastery of best practice x-ray procedures and protocols
- Understanding of the anatomy and physiology necessary to
perform x-ray testing, including body mechanics and patient
- Knowledge of radiology equipment, including safety hazards
common to radiology.
- Knowledge of anatomy and physiology necessary to perform x-ray
testing including body mechanics and patient movement.
- Capability to identify equipment issues and troubleshoot
- Capacity to apply written instructions and standardized work
practices and protocols
- Friendly and outstanding customer service skills
- Strong critical thinking skills
- Basic computer skills, including the use of Electronic Medical
- Completion of an accredited Radiologic Technology
programRequired License or Certification:
- ARRT Licensure in Radiologic Technology or Completion of
Radiologic Technology program
- Applicable state licensure (as required by state)
- Active Drivers LicenseWellNow is an EOE.
Keywords: WellNow Urgent Care, Rochester , Radiologic Technologist, Other , Rochester, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!