RF - Electrical Engineer
Company: L3Harris Technologies
Posted on: May 28, 2023
Description: Job Title: Specialist, Electrical EngineerJob Code:
CS20221210-91857Job Location: Rochester, NYJob Description: The
successful candidate for this RF/Analog Electrical Engineering
position will join a team of dedicated professionals who are
responsible for supporting military communication products
throughout their lifecycle (from pre-release to obsolesces)Typical
- Mitigating component shortages through qualifying alternatives
or redesigning circuits and sub-assemblies.
- Determining design, process, and test improvements to increase
test yields and product quality.
- Working in cross-functional teams to meet manufacturability,
testability and other DFx requirements for volume production.
- Working with design engineering and manufacturing teams to
introduce new designs into manufacturing.
- Working as part of the design engineering team to make
necessary design changes prior to and during the launch of a new
- Working to mitigate component obsolescence throughout the
- Working with vendors, Quality and Supply Chain to address
- Troubleshooting unit, modules, and boards to the component
- Hardware troubleshooting ability including analog and RF
components and circuits.
- Ability to work independently with general supervision.
- Ability to design and conduct engineering experiments and act
upon test results.
- Design and analysis of circuits and components utilizing ADS,
Matlab and various design and simulation tools.
- Experienced in leading small technical design or troubleshoot
team, providing direction and prioritizing tasks to meet target
yields and shipments.
- Generate and deliver presentations for various levels of
management regarding issues, investigations, improvements or cost
savings in a concise manner.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment interfacing with
multiple teams across the organization
- Ability to use typical lab equipment: O-Scope, DMM, Spectrum &
Network analyzers, and signal generators.
- Must be a quick learner, able to problem solve and be
- Able to analyze designs and communicate technical information
to support staff.Basic Qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree and minimum 4 years of prior relevant
experience or 2 years post-Secondary/ Associates Degree and a
minimum of 8 years of prior related experience. Graduate Degree and
a minimum of 2 years of prior related experience
Keywords: L3Harris Technologies, Rochester , RF - Electrical Engineer, Other , Hilton, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...