Accounts Receivable Clerk
Company: WRIGHT WISNER DISTRIBUTING CORP
Location: Le Roy
Posted on: May 28, 2023
LeRoy Facility - LeRoy, NY
Wright Beverage Distributing is looking for an Accounts Receivable Clerk to join our team! You will receive training and development with the opportunity to grow. Wright Beverage provides an excellent benefits package for employees and their families with best-in-class health insurance. Come join our team and make Wright Beverage your career!
Responsible for receiving, filing, organizing and processing a wide variety of A/R duties.
1. Open and prepare A/R receipts for deposit daily
2. Enter A/R receipts daily
3. Prepare and maintain collection information on past due accounts for assigned territory
4. Communicate with past due accounts to arrange for payment
5. Make decisions on credit status of new and existing customers
6. Maintain and run daily, weekly and monthly reports
7. Communicate with management regularly in regards to past due accounts, problem accounts, etc.
8. Assist with Route settlement duties
9. Assist drivers, salesmen and customers with account concerns
10. Backup for A/R collections for other territories
11. Other A/R and office duties as assigned
1. Uphold customer service philosophy and exemplify company standards while executing business activities.
2. Strive to build and maintain favorable reputation of the Company to fulfill the vision of being the Preferred Supplier with our customers.
3. Answer and satisfy customer complaints whenever possible to build positive business relationships.
MINIMUM/PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS
Flexible spending account
Critical Care Illness Plan
Auto and Home group discount with Met Life Ins.
Paid time off
While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to stand; use hands to finger, handle, or feel and reach with hands and arms. The employee is frequently required to walk; sit; talk or hear. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 30 pounds.
WORK ENVIRONMENT CONDITIONS
Busy office setting with phone and PC contact for long periods of time. The work environment is
indoor and climate controlled. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate
Crucial to remain calm and composed when dealing with difficult people or situations. Other
responsibilities as needed.
This job description is general in nature but serves as a guide to your job responsibilities. It should be understood that management reserves the right to periodically add, modify, change, or delete these job responsibilities. It should also be understood and acknowledged that these job responsibilities are not to be construed as creating any type of employment contract or guarantee of employment or other employment benefit between the employee and WBD.
Keywords: WRIGHT WISNER DISTRIBUTING CORP, Rochester , Accounts Receivable Clerk, Other , Le Roy, New York
here to apply!