Posted on: March 19, 2023
CDS Monarch is a world-class organization that provides
opportunities for individuals with intellectual and developmental
disabilities to lead independent and fulfilling lives in their
At CDS Monarch we value our Employees by offering:
- Paid time off for Full and Part Time Employees (including your
Birthday!) Vacation time, Personal time and Sick Time
- Affordable health care coverage including health, dental,
vision, starting as low as $10.00/month
- We invest in your Health! Get paid to stay healthy through our
Employee Wellness Program.
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Generous Employee referral program
- So much more! Apply to find out more information Location:
Monday- Friday Positions available in our Webster and Penfield Day
To provide supervision and direction to all staff and participants
in their assigned module or group. To provide coordination for
assigned participants, assuring implementation of the participants
IPP, integration of all services and progress made by the
participant. They also will be responsible to provide programming
for developmentally disabled adults which will intellectually
stimulate, teach, and assist them in meeting the 3IP.
Essential Job Functions:
- Participates in/facilitates and writes up the Intake meetings,
reviews and special ITTs for assigned participants.
- Coordinates with members of the Team, participants families,
and residences to facilitate program planning and to maximize
optimum functioning of the participant in his/her program.
- Assesses habilitation skills of participants assigned to the
group. Develops, implements, and documents outcomes for all
assigned participants. Provides input to the Interdisciplinary
team, ensures training is consistent with the IPP. Monitors
participant progresses toward the IPP outcomes with the ITT and
adjusts as needed.
- Ensures documentation is completed for services provided - data
sheets, outcome performance records, progress notes, travel logs,
- Develops a curriculum for all activities which is outcome
oriented and applicable to the individual participant needs.
- Assumes all record keeping requirements are met for assigned
participants - ensuring that charts are maintained accurately with
current information at all times.
- Screens and recommends for employment and termination of
employees under the specific chain of command assigned to the
position. Secures references.
- Provides training to staff as needed.
- Supervises the modules assigned staff, providing ongoing
continuous supervision throughout the program day. Gives praise and
discipline, when necessary (for assigned staff) and completes their
- Approves time off requests of subordinates and secures coverage
for duties when absent.
- Attends management meetings for module development.
- Maintains program area and equipment, completing requests for
new supplies and/or work orders.
- Performs any other duties as required by assigned supervisor.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Ability to work independently and motivate others.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelors degree preferred and meets QMRP status per 690
- Bachelors degree in a field of education, social work,
psychology, rehabilitation or related human services field from an
accredited program OR
- Holds permanent certification from the New York State Education
Department in a field of education.
- Specialized training or one year of experience in treating or
working with the developmentally disabled OR
- Associates degree + 3 years experience OR
- High School diploma plus 4 years experience in treating or
working with developmentally disabled individuals and has
demonstrated the ability to complete the job responsibilities.
Physical Requirements/Working Conditions:
- Ability to lift at least 50 lbs. dead weight. Corporate
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must meet applicable Vehicle Operator Requirements. (NYS
Drivers License required)
- Adhere to all CDS Life Transitions, Inc. and affiliates
policies and procedures.
- Adhere to the Agency Mission, Vision, Shared Values, and
Customer Service Standards.
- Attend mandatory education and training modules as scheduled;
obtain and maintain required certifications.
- Maintain all required certifications/training by State
regulations and CDS policy
- Act as a professional representative of CDS Life Transitions,
Inc. and affiliates in regards to appearance, behavior,
temperament, communication, language, and dress.
CDS Life Transitions is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and as such
affirms the right of every person to participate in all aspects of
employment without regard to gender, race, color, religion,
national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation,
pregnancy, disability, citizenship, military or veteran status,
gender expression and/or identity, or any other status or
characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.
Keywords: CDS, Rochester , Treatment Coordinator, Other , Webster, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...