Customer Service Representative, Bilingual Spanish
Posted on: March 17, 2023
Every day, Bilingual Customer Service Representatives (CSRs) at
Maximus are entrusted to serve some of the most vulnerable
communities by providing customer care to millions of New Yorkers
who need to maneuver through complex healthcare plans. During these
uncertain times we ensure that we are delivering the best outcomes
possible for our clients and customers - ensuring every action is
thoughtful, open, transparent, and done with integrity. To prepare
you for this role, Maximus provides PAID, COMPREHENSIVE TRAINING
which ensures our customer service representatives care for each
caller with the highest levels of knowledge and professionalism.
Please note this job posting is for upcoming classes in Rochester,
NY. This position requires 6 WEEKS OF ONSITE TRAINING. After
successful completion of training, there is the opportunity to WORK
REMOTELY. PAY AND BENEFITS:
- Bilingual base rate $ 20.25 /h r
- $1,500 Retention Bonus (New Hires only, eligible after 120 days
of successful employment)
- Quarterly Bonus opportunity up to 5% of your quarterly
- $500+ in referral incentives
- 401K with company match
- Medical, Dental and Vision benefits
- Paid accrued time off and 10 paid holidays
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Employee Wellness and Discount Programs
- A variety of weekday and weekend shifts that meet lifestyle and
- A supportive environment with peers who share your passion for
improving people's lives
- Career development and promotional opportunities
- No cold calling, sales, or collection calls RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Answer incoming calls from consumers including the general
public, prospective enrollees and people assisting enrollees or
acting on their behalf in accordance with all performance
standards, policy and procedures, and protocols.
- Process new applications for health care coverage via the
telephone including building tax household, household income,
eligibility determinations, interpreting determinations made by the
Marketplace, and enrollment into health plans.
- Process life event changes, demographic updates, disenrollment
requests, and special enrollment periods as requested.
- Transfer/refer consumers to appropriate entities according to
the established guidelines.
- Perform co-browse interactions with consumers seeking
assistance with the application process via the NYSOH, as
- Facilitate the fulfillment of caller requests for materials via
mail, email, or download.
- Respond to all inquiries consistent with confidentiality and
privacy policies and refers callers to alternate sources when
- Escalate calls or issues to the appropriate designated staff
for resolution as needed.
- Track and document all inquiries using the applicable
- Facilitate translation services for non-English speaking
callers according to procedures.
- Attends meetings and trainings as requested and maintains
up-to-date knowledge of all programs and systems.
- Meet Quality Assurance (QA) and other key performance
- Responsible for adhering to established safety standards.
- Must be able to remain in a stationary position for an extended
period of time
- Occasionally lifts, carries, or otherwise moves items weighing
up to 25 pounds EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 0 - 1 years of experience, previous experience in customer
- Must be able to speak and read SPANISH and ENGLISH
- Ability to work within established turnaround times
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to
organize simultaneous tasks
- Ability to work as a member of a team
- Previous experience with computers, phone systems, and headsets
preferred MAXIMUS INTRODUCTION Since 1975, Maximus has operated
under its founding mission of Helping Government Serve the People,
enabling citizens around the globe to successfully engage with
their governments at all levels and across a variety of health and
human services programs. Maximus delivers innovative business
process management and technology solutions that contribute to
improved outcomes for citizens and higher levels of productivity,
accuracy, accountability and efficiency of government-sponsored
programs. With more than 30,000 employees worldwide, Maximus is a
proud partner to government agencies in the United States,
Australia, Canada, Saudi Arabia, Singapore and the United Kingdom.
For more information, visit https://www.maximus.com. EEO STATEMENT
Since 1975, Maximus has operated under its founding mission of
Helping Government Serve the People, enabling citizens around the
globe to successfully engage with their governments at all levels
and across a variety of health and human services programs. Maximus
delivers innovative business process management and technology
solutions that contribute to improved outcomes for citizens and
higher levels of productivity, accuracy, accountability and
efficiency of government-sponsored programs. With more than 30,000
employees worldwide, Maximus is a proud partner to government
agencies in the United States, Australia, Canada, Saudi Arabia,
Singapore and the United Kingdom. For more information, visit
https://www.maximus.com. PAY TRANSPARENCY Maximus compensation is
based on various factors including but not limited to job location,
a candidates education, training, experience, expected quality and
quantity of work, required travel (if any), external market and
internal value analysis including seniority and merit systems, as
well as internal pay alignment. Annual salary is just one component
of Maximuss total compensation package. Other rewards may include
short- and long-term incentives as well as program-specific awards.
Additionally, Maximus provides a variety of benefits to employees,
including health insurance coverage, life and disability insurance,
a retirement savings plan, paid holidays and paid time off.
Compensation ranges may differ based on contract value but will be
commensurate with job duties and relevant work experience. An
applicants salary history will not be used in determining
compensation. POSTED MIN - USD $20.25/Hr. POSTED MAX - USD
Keywords: MAXIMUS, Rochester , Customer Service Representative, Bilingual Spanish, Other , Rochester, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...