Spec, Engrg Services
Company: L3Harris Technologies
Posted on: January 25, 2023
Description: Job Title: Software Tester
Job Location: Rochester, NY
Job Code: CS20221512-94773
L3Harris' Communication Systems segment is currently seeking a
software tester to join our team.
This person will contribute to the company's success by performing
System-level qualification testing of radio products and their
associated accessories testing. This role will report directly to a
Software Engineering Manager and is responsible for successfully
qualifying and ensuring that radio products are released with high
- System-level qualification testing of radio products and their
- Execution of both manual and automated tests
- Development of system qualification test plans
- Generation of defect analysis reports
- Support hardware and software fault isolation
- Qualified candidates must demonstrate strong written and verbal
communications, be a self-starter and demonstrate leadership
- Communicates with contacts within and outside of own department
and may occasionally have responsibility for communicating with
parties external to the organization (e.g., customers, vendors,
etc.). Explains and interprets processes and procedures to others
within and outside the job area. May work to justify and gain
cooperation regarding processes, practices and procedures.
- Bachelor's Degree and minimum 4 years of prior relevant
experience or 2 years post-Secondary/ Associates Degree and a
minimum of 8 years of prior related experience. Graduate Degree and
a minimum of 2 years of prior related experience.
- Software Test Background
- Background in Agile scrum methodologies
- Networking background with CISCO router experience
- DoD security clearance - secret or higher.
- Experience with RF hardware and radio communications equipment;
background in Military communications (operation and/or
installation) an extra bonus
Keywords: L3Harris Technologies, Rochester , Spec, Engrg Services, Other , Rochester, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!