Food Service Associate- Flexible Hours
Company: Rochester Regional Health
Posted on: January 25, 2023
SUMMARYResponsible to perform necessary food service duties
related to preparation and service of food to patients, residents
and customers of RRH facilities.STATUS: - Per DiemLOCATION: -
Newark-Wayne Community HospitalDEPARTMENT: - Food &
NutritionSCHEDULE: - Flexible: Days / Evenings /
- Previous food service experience preferred.
- Knowledge of food safety and sanitation preferred.
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated customer service abilities -
- Good hygiene and cleanliness skillsRESPONSIBILITIES:
- Sanitation & Management. Maintain work areas in a safe,
sanitary and orderly manner; demonstrate proper equipment use and
sanitation techniques; safely operate food service equipment and
utilize personal protective equipment -
- Food Preparation. Prepare all food products as identified on
the food production sheets or menu; use standard recipes and proper
food handling practices in a timely, organized manner
- Leadership. Implement plans to improve quality and efficiency
of food production through monitoring taste, temperature,
appearance and portion control of items prepared; work towards
creating a positive environment within the team.Key Words: #CDM
EDUCATION LICENSES/CERTIFICATIONS Rochester Regional Health is an
Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer.
Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS : M -
Medium Work - Exerting 20 to 50 pounds of force occasionally,
and/or 10 to 25 pounds of force frequently, and/or greater than
negligible up to 10 pounds of force constantly to move objects;
Requires frequent walking, standing or squatting.
Keywords: Rochester Regional Health, Rochester , Food Service Associate- Flexible Hours, Other , Macedon, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!