Cook_Line and Banquet (Full-Time)
Company: Hyatt Regency Rochester
Posted on: November 26, 2022
*QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS*
* Full with availability for varied day or evening shifts. Weekend
* 1 to 3 years culinary experience working multiple kitchen
* Ability to execute various culinary techniques with strict
adherence to basic kitchen sanitation standards.
* A true desire to satisfy the needs of others in a fast-paced
* Refined verbal communication skills.
* Ability to multi-task.
* Creative, self-driven, and eager to learn.
*ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS*
* Timely execution of a broad range of quality culinary dishes in
accordance with recipes and in appropriate presentation, taste, and
portion size, using a repertoire of cooking methods. Able to
effectively utilize food product to minimize waste. Knowledgeable
of food allergens and appropriate substitutes.
* Adherence to safe and sanitary food storage and cooking methods.
Demonstrated compliance with food safety protocols including
handling and transportation of food and use and maintenance of
culinary tools and equipment.
* Accommodate special requests when possible.
* Remain flexible in serving the needs of guests and colleagues to
create a positive guest experience.
* Report to work when scheduled and in proper uniform.
* Maintain a consistent professional and positive attitude when
communicating with guests, vendors and associates.
* Practice safe work habits and comply with sanitary, safety,
security and emergency procedures.
* Any other tasks / duties as requested by management.
Job Type: Full-time
* Are you 18 years of age or older?
* Are you available to work weekends and holidays?
* Please tell us your wage expectations (be specific).
* Day Shift (Preferred)
* Night Shift (Preferred)
Work Location: One location%58047475%
Keywords: Hyatt Regency Rochester, Rochester , Cook_Line and Banquet (Full-Time), Other , Rochester, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!