Posted on: November 26, 2022
Emerge360 Opportunity (Direct-hire)
Job Title: CNC Machine Operator
Shift/Hours: B-Shift and C-Shift
Rate: $18.00-$22.00 *Plus 10% Differential for B-Shift and 15%
Differential for C-Shift
1. Performs operations needed to manufacture components on a Manual
Milling Equipment or CNC Lathe
2. Perform basic daily maintenance on work centers
3. Commitment to keeping a neat and organized work area
4. Develop specifications from simple and complex blueprints, or
hand sketch simple parts on paper
5. Adherence to all safety requirements including proper use of
6. Willingness to work overtime to maintain customer
7. Able to fit parts and hold tolerance to within .001-.005"
8. Maintain and Record a thorough in-process inspection report for
1. Ability to monitor fixturing and work holding methods
2. Perform in-process inspections using standard measuring
equipment such as
micrometers, calipers, height stand, etc.
3. Shop math skills
4. Able to work with metric dimensions
5. Self-motivated individual
6. Blueprint reading skills a must
7. Fanuc knowledge, a plus
Education: Minimum of High School Diploma or equivalent.
Experience: Minimum 2-5 years machining experience on Horizontal or
Vertical CNC Lathe turning
Keywords: Emerge360, Rochester , CNC Machinist, Other , Rochester, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!