Application Architect (Fully Remote)
Posted on: November 25, 2022
Creates and governs the design and service strategies within a
specific Paychex line of business. Communicates technical direction
and provides guidance to Business Analysts and Design Leads.
- Works with technical team leadership to define the
architectural approach, data design and high-level software design
for the project while working to ensure assigned project goals are
met within expected timelines and following Paychex standards.
- Collaborates with Project Development teams to analyze,
design/enhance and implement mission critical, enterprise-level
applications and deliver on portfolio and program objectives.
- Reviews and maintains the software technology roadmaps and
standards. These standards will be used as a baseline for design
evaluations and adoption of technologies across all
- Designs, documents, implements, and promotes the use of
appropriate software application improvements.
- Clearly, consistently, and concisely captures and communicates
the key components of an architecture to the assigned teams through
engaging presentations and clear documentation.
- Reviews project charters to ensure technical feasibility works
with the team and to escalate issues to the program or
- Works with developers and collaborates with development
managers to ensure ongoing software application improvements are
- Contributes to Proof of Concept and helps research new
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Software Development or
- Full lifecycle experience designing mission critical, large
scale, highly available, scalable software applications. Experience
in requirements gathering. Experience with loosely coupled
architectures a plus. Investigation, introduction, and roll out of
- 5 years of experience in At least one of the following six
Architecture technical pillars (Data, Business, Integration,
Application, Innovation, and/or Infrastructure).
Keywords: Paychex, Rochester , Application Architect (Fully Remote), Other , Rochester, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!