Company: Alera Group
Posted on: November 25, 2022
Alera Group, Relph Benefit Advisors is seeking an Insurance
Sales Producer to join our team. This position will cover NYS.
Are you looking to be part of a company where you have exciting
opportunities to learn, grow and make a positive impact? Join a
team where each employee is empowered to listen generously, speak
straight, collaborate, and build each other up through mutual
accountability and shared success.
If that is what you're looking for, this is your chance to be part
of an amazing organization!
Alera Group was formed on January 1, 2017, and is one of the
largest independent, national insurance and financial services
firms in the U.S. with over $500 million in revenue. Alera Group is
a very entrepreneurial firm bound together via a culture of
collaboration reinforced by The Collaborative Way's practice.
As an Insurance Consultant , you are responsible for managing the
planning, investment, and insurance efforts for select clients
between the financial advisor, client, and all service areas in the
firm. This position is a key role in the organization to coordinate
and provide excellent client service. Interaction with clients,
senior management, and advisors is essential. The Insurance
Consultant will also be focused on building a personal practice
utilizing the resources provided by Alera.
- Provides service to clients' changing insurance needs by
selling life, health, and disability insurance, and providing
overall wealth management guidance
- Establishes productive working relationships with clients
- Develops base for long-term sources of clients
- Work closely with Alera sales team and current client base
- Work in conjunction with an experienced producer and Senior
partner to develop new business within the client base
- Focus on developing a personal practice by prospecting and
identifying new client opportunities
- Determines clients' particular needs and financial situations
by scheduling fact-finding appointments and determining the extent
of present coverage and investments
- Ascertains clients' long-term goals
- Ability to follow the principles of the Collaborative Way.
Speak straight, Listen generously, Be for each other, Honor
commitment, and Acknowledge and appreciate
- Bachelor's degree, or equivalent education and experience
- 2-4 years of relevant work experience in life insurance and
overall wealth management experience is beneficial
- Life/health insurance license required
- High level of knowledge in personal planning concepts,
including insurance, retirement, estate, tax, and investment,
- Demonstrate initiative, a detail orientation, strong analytical
skills, and decisive decision-making skills
- Desire to find, develop, and manage client relationships
Equal Opportunity Employment
We're an equal opportunity employer . All applicants will be
considered for employment without attention to race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, veteran or disability status.
If you're a California resident, please read the California
Consumer Privacy Act prior to applying.
Keywords: Alera Group, Rochester , Insurance Producer, Other , Macedon, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!