Company: Rochling Medical Rochester
Posted on: November 25, 2022
Roechling Medical Rochester is part of the Medical Division
within The R--chling Group. With an expertise in contract
manufacturing, our in-house product design and mold making,
accelerated tooling, and strong up-front engineering allows us to
control and support programs at all levels. From part inception
through part production and final assembly, Roechling Medical
Rochester offers world-class quality, delivery, and price. Our
focus on surgical, laboratory, and diagnostic devices delivers
precise and well-engineered medical products for our customers.
*Job Summary: *
- The Materials Handler will transport materials, supplies, and
finished products to designated locations.
*Essential Duties/Responsibilities: *
- Confers with Shift Supervisor and monitors schedule board for job
and priority changes
- Check hoppers hourly; maintain proper materials and
- Record material lot numbers and provide information to Warehouse
and Quality affecting accuracy and timeliness of both inventory and
- Pull material as requested by manufacturing and dry if it is
- Calculate amount of material required and place at machine or
- Clean and inspect hopper and loader before loading new
- Inspect and clean or replace filters, hoses, clamps, and latches
during change overs
- Attach hopper tag with all required information; correct
- Notify maintenance of equipment failures
- Provide materials to operators as needed
- Return unused material to storage
- Take scrap off of the floor
- Mix materials when required
- Provide training for new employees
- Responsible for production and scheduling regarding inventory
levels, inventory changes, and materials requirements
- Clean as needed; vacuum presses, clean up any spills, etc
*Required Skills/Abilities: *
* Excellent verbal communication skills.
* Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
* Ability to read and analyze Information
* Adept at handling multiple complex tasks simultaneously
* Proficiency with prioritizing and meeting multiple deadlines
* Good math and written communication skills.
* Efficient time management skills.
* Process improvement mindset
* Knowledge of inventory control
* Ability to lift heavy materials
* Data entry skills
*Education and Experience: *
* High school diploma or GED
- At least two years of related experience required.
Roechling Medical Rochester (RMR) is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
RMR does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color,
sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying
physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or
any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is
decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $17.00 - $22.00 per hour
* 401(k) matching
* Dental insurance
* Flexible schedule
* Health insurance
* Health savings account
* Life insurance
* Paid time off
* Vision insurance
* 8 hour shift
Ability to commute/relocate:
* Rochester, NY 14615: Reliably commute or planning to relocate
before starting work (Required)
* Warehouse experience: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: One location%58047475%
Keywords: Rochling Medical Rochester, Rochester , Material Handler, Other , Rochester, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!