Human Resource Generalist
Company: AIM Independent Living Center
Posted on: November 25, 2022
AIM is seeking a Human Resource Generalist to join our
mission-driven organization. Our growing team is offering a full
benefits package that includes:
Medical, dental, and vision insurance
403(b) with matching
Generous paid time off and a culture of work/life balance
*Position snapshot: * The Human Resource Generalist provides direct
information and assistance to employees regarding their benefits
throughout the employee lifecycle.
*Essential functions: *
* Providing an incredibly user-friendly experience to benefit
enrollment to our team.
* Monitoring benefit eligibility, including all statutory and
* Process disability benefit claims including, FMLA, NYPL, and
* Be well-versed in all employee benefits and conduct enrollment
* Supply consistent and well-branded employee communication.
* Collaborate with providers and businesses to remove barriers to
* Supporting employee off-boarding including COBRA
* Monitor wellness programs including PTO, EAP, reward, and
* Obtain ADP certification within 12 months of employment.
* Cross-train in payroll functions.
* **Candidate requirements need to include: *
* Requires Bachelors Degree in Accounting or Business with 5 years
of applicable experience, or
* Associates Degree in Accounting or Business with 8 years of
applicable experience, or
* Any combination of education and experience that provide the
knowledge, skills, and ability necessary to perform the essential
functions of this position to the satisfaction of AIM's leadership
* Have experience in employee training and development.
* Be organized and love working with a diverse population of
A full job description will be distributed to all candidates that
are recruited for interviews.
WE ARE AN EQUAL-OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. Applicants and employees are
considered for positions and are evaluated without regard to mental
or physical disability, race, color, religion, gender, national
origin, age, genetic information, military or veteran status,
sexual orientation, marital status, or any other protected Federal,
State/Province or Local status unrelated to the performance of the
Job Type: Full-time%58047475%
Keywords: AIM Independent Living Center, Rochester , Human Resource Generalist, Other , Corning, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!