Company: Nesco Resource
Posted on: September 25, 2022
Do YOU have an appetite for accuracy and getting things done
efficiently? Consider yourself the go-to person for making sure the
"i's are dotted and the "t's are crossed? Join #NescoNation and
apply your organizational experience and attention to detail as a
Compliance Advocate and represent one of the top companies in the
staffing industry. You will be the heartbeat of the branch ,
managing the administrative functions of the office and the
onboarding process for ALL our associates !A Day in the Life:
- Assist with the pre-employment process and completion of
onboarding documentation for associates.
- Ensure branch maintains compliance with I-9 and E-verify.
- Keep track of all applications, files, and maintain
- Handle administrative projects including payroll.
- Comply with all Company safety guidelines and processes.
- Satisfaction and pride in the quality of work
- A maniacal focus on customer service and candidate
- Motivated, self-starter who can easily adapt in a fast-paced
- Detail oriented.
- Strong communication skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, and Outlook.We do
the right thing... because it's the right thing to do.At Nesco, no
one is above ethics. No one is above the work. We work hard. We
lead. We give. We serve. We strive always to do the right thing for
our clients, candidates, community, and each other.Nesco Resource
is an equal employment opportunity employer and does not
discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, or
veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristics with
respect to employment opportunities.TA099
Keywords: Nesco Resource, Rochester , Onboarding/Compliance Advocate, Other , Rochester, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!